****College Football In-Game Thread****

I had Northwestern and Oregon today, Wow, I guess I need to shake it off and pretend that everything is ok.

The Northwestern loss may be as bad as any I have seen. Why would you immediately retreat 15 yards before letting the defense maul you at the 10 only to have a fumble roll into the endzone, but still a teammate is there to recover for a safety, you will still win, but no, the ball is like a greased eel and you fumble it to the defense for a TD to cover. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

The Northwestern loss may be as bad as any I have seen. Why would you immediately retreat 15 yards before letting the defense maul you at the 10 only to have a fumble roll into the endzone, but still a teammate is there to recover for a safety, you will still win, but no, the ball is like a greased eel and you fumble it to the defense for a TD to cover. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL
Week one, so many more chances for disappointment.
Feels so good.

it makes it very hard to grab onto, because not only is the eel greased, it is also electric and will shock your hand when you try and pick it up

I'm trying to think of a worse loss I've experienced and I really can't right now.

What makes it so much worse was how we had to scratch and claw our way back into that one after NW squandered countless attempts all day. But as soon as I saw that DE coming off the blind side I knew that play was doomed for something horrible.

That fat fuck lineman who couldn't bend over to pick the ball up or just fall on the damn thing really killed me.

Good evening folks. Just getting in from Baton Rouge to see that I took beating today. Looks like the SEC really crushed it today also.

Good evening folks. Just getting in from Baton Rouge to see that I took beating today. Looks like the SEC really crushed it today also.

I was heavily invested in Alabama scoring points today. Wish I would’ve know the offense was going to take the 1q off

crush the horns next week
I may have a bigger play than Aubbie today on that one.

I was heavily invested in Alabama scoring points today. Wish I would’ve know the offense was going to take the 1q off
They quietly suspended 4 of their top players for the 1st qrtr. They were full strength starting from the 2nd qrtr

They quietly suspended 4 of their top players for the 1st qrtr. They were full strength starting from the 2nd qrtr

I even knew that, thought it wouldn’t matter. Didn’t count on the OL shuffling and the level that Sark coaches Tua to take the easy throw instead of the home run

Back