• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

lost on the bad number. And called it on 4th and 24 .. they will go down and score and no extra pt will be converted

That is one of the worst losses I took all year. oh well. Fuck Ole Miss .. Fuck Mississippi State. fuck the whole State. Fuck every last one of them ....

brutal loss...sorry about that.

I had ole miss +3 but hedged off midway through the game and can't even be mad about it.

#8 being an idiot (though I don't think there should be celebration penalties personally) doesn't absolve the kicker

#8 being an idiot (though I don't think there should be celebration penalties personally) doesn't absolve the kicker
True...but.... It was a rushed XP after all that got cleared up. He certainly wasn't ready for a "FG" knowing his next time on field is for a chip shot.

True...but.... It was a rushed XP after all that got cleared up. He certainly wasn't ready for a "FG" knowing his next time on field is for a chip shot.

ya it was way tougher than it needed to be.

Just saying, if I am the kicker I feel terrible for missing an extra point in the big rivalry game to end the season after my team had a miracle on 4th and 24 and then drove the remainder when they hadn't scored a pt all second half. I feel like a total shit.

ya it was way tougher than it needed to be.

Just saying, if I am the kicker I feel terrible for missing an extra point in the big rivalry game to end the season after my team had a miracle on 4th and 24 and then drove the remainder when they hadn't scored a pt all second half. I feel like a total shit.
Absolutely...agree.

If I could watch just one football game every year, it would be the Egg Bowl. What an idiot with the penalty -- probably cost his team the game. Luke would've gone for two, and I think they would have made it.

who sticks there butt up in the air to act like a peeing dog ?? most ridiculous end zone celebration ever and at the most inopportune time i've ever seen.

how is sportcenter not follow up with a leadoff on this crazy game

who sticks there butt up in the air to act like a peeing dog ?? most ridiculous end zone celebration ever and at the most inopportune time i've ever seen.

how is sportcenter not follow up with a leadoff on this crazy game
Cowboys...

Not sure what happened with Plumlee and play action in the 2H. Miss State was pinching up everyone to the LOS with his running threat and the middle of the field was wide open. Was Rodriquez drunk? Ole Miss didn't even sniff this.

A 20 yarder vs. a 35 yarder, in that situation with the weight of the state on your shoulders?

Night and day.
Artie Cosbie is still too bitter to talk about the 25-yarder he officially "missed" in the Egg Bowl. Where he kicked it with plenty of leg straight down the middle, and then hand of God came down and swatted it back at him.

Artie Cosbie is still too bitter to talk about the 25-yarder he officially "missed" in the Egg Bowl. Where he kicked it with plenty of leg straight down the middle, and then hand of God came down and swatted it back at him.
They showed it pre game. One of the most amazing nature plays ever.

Back