• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

They left 14-17 pts out there. Disgusting loss. This should have been a 42-0 game minimum. Absolutely dominated.

Oh, the topper. I tried to take +35 for half and couldn't get it submitted. Grrrr. With all that being said, Utah is sooooo good. I already had them beating Oregon but now they best not mess it up.

Oh, the topper. I tried to take +35 for half and couldn't get it submitted. Grrrr. With all that being said, Utah is sooooo good. I already had them beating Oregon but now they best not mess it up.

bummed that oregon screwed up what would've been a very very cheap price on utah for that game

What a crap effort out of UW.....Shanault is the TRUTH....baller......congrats

I've said it before but the PAC doesnt have much logic to it this year. Very difficult conference to bet.

In a conf full of confusing teams...UW may be the most confusing of them all.

I think State and myself both blew it Took -2.5 OM and Over 30.5 This game has a ton of points left I passed on +350 ML when down 14-0 and total was 49 i think FOCKME 1-0 Turnovers favoring State and theyget the ball

One of several angles:

Bama 0-6 ATS, 2-4 SU, last 6 favored by less than 7.5.

That's the four national championship games last 4 years, Auburn 2017, and LSU this year.

Back