• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Thought on the fighting O'Dells?
17.5/18 is a lot of points. I tend to play favs and I can’t bring myself to play UF. Not out of heart, but my mind tells me FSU plays their hearts out Sat. That doesn’t say that we will cover. Just can see it happening, and I would rather sit back and watch it. I don’t give us a chance at winning, and Mullen knows what this game means. Having been on staff when Urban ran the score up on us numerous times, he will do the same if given the chance.

Sorry, I know this does not help. GL if you decide to play. Complete lay off for me.

17.5/18 is a lot of points. I tend to play favs and I can’t bring myself to play UF. Not out of heart, but my mind tells me FSU plays their hearts out Sat. That doesn’t say that we will cover. Just can see it happening, and I would rather sit back and watch it. I don’t give us a chance at winning, and Mullen knows what this game means. Having been on staff when Urban ran the score up on us numerous times, he will do the same if given the chance.

Sorry, I know this does not help. GL if you decide to play. Complete lay off for me.
I want to take fsu too

teams ranked 5 by committee are 20-6 ATS, 14-2 ATS in last 16

but the angles on Auburn are stronger

I want to play FSU but big dogs are bad bets on rivalry weekend

Ole Miss‘ coach should really have his head examined for trusting a fucking loser to come off the bench with the game on the line over your absolute gamer who earned the starting job

Back