• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Auburn is gonna need the defense to score or set the offense up. They just aren't gonna sustain any drives how they are currently constructed.

after you dig in, let me know what ya tink on Indy/ Jax....
I am leaning Jax
Will do. Texans jumped out as my favorite play off the bat and I already sunk 3u on it as I got gitty. The short of that one boils down to their success vs. the run (but who knows how you evaluate that against a Lamar Jackson run game) and Ravens mediocre pass defense and pass rush.

What i don't know is how big of a deal I need to make out of Lattimore. I mean I know hes a top 3 CB in the league, I just am not certain how good the rest of the DBs are for the Saints...need to review there. Otherwise the entire matchup makes me excited to take the Saints

Saints gotta bounce back big tomorrow. No?
Bounce back sure, but what Tampa does well is stop the run and pass the ball (ignorning Jameis idiocy). Saints should have zero issue moving the ball through the air at all and they are exceptional v. the pass too. I just don't know how Lattimore being out impacts their ability to slow down Bucs passing attack.... oh and Jameis is always a coin flip for 2+ turnovers.

after you dig in, let me know what ya tink on Indy/ Jax....
I am leaning Jax
It truly is an even matchup just about in every facet. Gun to head I would have to play the Jaguars based solely on you can't trust Vinatieri anymore in a close game so take the points. A stay away for me though

Panthers ML in a parlay looking tasty. Broncos +10.5 seems like a play but TBD. Fangio defense should keep this one relatively close especially off a bye and he knows MN well.

Back