• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

played an organized sport for the first time in 6 or 7 years last night. Indoor soccer league with some co workers. Boy am I feeling it today. I loved soccer already but I respect the fuck out of those guys
hell yes. I was very athletic and i used to play pick up games with some of the girls and guys soccer players in HS & college..... my god you HAVE to be in shape
FULLY respect those guys

hell yes. I was very athletic and i used to play pick up games with some of the girls and guys soccer players in HS & college..... my god you HAVE to be in shape
FULLY respect those guys

its unbelievable. I played about 10 minutes and I was dead. I was somehow thrown into the rule of being a central midfielder covering the whole field so that was at least half the problem

Now, I did live next door to the future Bills director of player personnel for a while.
I read an article a few weeks ago in which he was basically credited for inventing Beamerball at UF before Beamer did at VPI.

its unbelievable. I played about 10 minutes and I was dead. I was somehow thrown into the rule of being a central midfielder covering the whole field so that was at least half the problem
and you were indoors thats a small field
All the Sweds here have an indoor place they go ply, its fun to watch them

and you were indoors thats a small field
All the Sweds here have a place they go ply, its fun to watch them

one of the girls on our team used to play for Alabama (she is by far our best player). She said indoor is a lot more sprinting which is what makes it harder. I could never run the length of a soccer field though so theres that

yea at least on a real field you have some time you can catch your breath,
Indoor its moving constantly

Back