• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

If I lose my Alabama TT O38.5 after they put up 35 in the first half (even with MJ playing the 2H), I will officially throw in the towel MJF Cody style.

Man, watching that Tua situation was tough as you could tell he was in pain big time and it looked like he got his nose busted up on top of that.

These refs are soooo annoying. Paye didn‘t target Lewerke. Stfu announcers he shoved him ffs. God such a bunch of pussies

Can football pleeeeeease be what it used to be before analyzing if a defender‘s helmet tapped Lewerke‘s helmet lmao fuck off!!!

So Fitzgerald put a fix on the under. I guarantee you NW is the only team that has punted on 4th-and-one against UMass this year, and he's done it twice in the 2H alone. Plus UMass goes for it on 4th and 14 at the +25 instead of a FG

It ended dennis pittas career too

Basically they have to be super gentle cause the femeral artery is there, it ruptured for bo that's why he had part of his bone die from no blood supply, gotta hope for minimal subluxation but on the cart his right leg looked shorter than left... which usually means separation, which is months and months recovery

It ended dennis pittas career too

Basically they have to be super gentle cause the femeral artery is there, it ruptured for bo that's why he had part of his bone die from no blood supply, gotta hope for minimal subluxation but on the cart his right leg looked shorter than left... which usually means separation, which is months and months recovery
What a shame.

Back