• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

The way these college QBs panic when under pressure and just throw the ball anyway with reckless abandon.

Got the under in Miami in a parlay.....had both unders last night in MAC due to the weather...lost both....learned my lesson so took over in Toledo game.....and that was right after chasing a loss on the vcu/lsu over 166.5 in game (84-82).....

This sucks

Dear lord...Mack Brown clock management school.
No surprise since I'm on the over.....yet next week I'll be on toledo under and they'll be throwing from own 2 yard line with 20 seconds left in the half and using all 3 timeouts.....of course that's when the pick 6 happens.....

These standalone games are almost always just .5u for me because I normally wouldn't play them and I just want action. Did go 1u 2nd H Ov WM-OU last night and 1u on NIU. But I have lost three .5u plays this week on MACtion.

LOL Mac Championship TV Commercial "don't miss your chance to catch one of only ten major college conference championship games"

Got the under in Miami in a parlay.....had both unders last night in MAC due to the weather...lost both....learned my lesson so took over in Toledo game.....and that was right after chasing a loss on the vcu/lsu over 166.5 in game (84-82).....

This sucks

Sometimes unexpected things work out.

Some shady ref stuff here with whistles not being blown and then while a guy still fighting for yards they blow whistle with :01 left to allow gw fg atfempt.

No blaming the referees for an unbridled choke job by Buffalo. They have themselves, and only themselves, to blame for that abysmal last quarter.

Can't believe they didn't call offensive holding on Pit's 3rd down play in OT.......how could they have missed that shit?

Lets get this day started off Fondy style!!!
Lets have a great chat in-game and lets win and lose some bets together today.

We can go Fondy Style and bet on everything we can!
Post em up winners or losers! Who cares.... Lets have a fun one today & tomorrow for NFL In-game.

I am going to stay in here all day... In Game's at CTG is our time to have a drink, act like we are at a bar shooting the shit, telling stories, getting to know each other, talking sports, winning a bet or 2 here or there, chasing,

Lets have a god one, Hopefully Fondy is looking down on all of us today

Crazy thing is anytime I play a over in the early starts nobody wakes up till mid way thru 2nd qrtr. Could be I’m just bad at the early start totals not overs as I previously thought. Lol

Well, missed flag on um first possession. Now MSU gets the same call. Dan Capron is officiating fwiw. That's never good for Michigan.

Lmao Herby: stop talking about the officials. They haven't called any of the handsiness. Only when the body got in the way of the MSU receiver

Back