• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Cordeiro played the whole game. No McDonald. I wouldn't play McDonald again unless Cordeiro gets injured.

EM doesn't look like a 17 pt fav, Akron doesn't look like a 17 pt dog. They look even

Wow I just saw closing numbers...Minutes before KO EM was -17, closed 12.5! Total I got was 45, closed at 38.5!

Wow I just saw closing numbers...Minutes before KO EM was -17, closed 12.5! Total I got was 45, closed at 38.5!

Just noticed...those weren't closing numbers, those are current "live" numbers. First time scoresandodds have ever showed live numbers. Strange for them. Closing number used to be where the live is.

Well, the under looks better than I thought in the WM-OU game. Under in the EM game is ok..Akron still hasn't scored a TD in over 18 quarters...EM passing game has been pretty accurate in the cold and snow.

Eastern appears poised to get the over themselves. Probably split on Unders. Maybe try to break the split with the WM-OU 2nd H Ov 28

Can't believe that Rourke is going to put up a stinker in his final ever home game. Points must be coming out of the Bobcats 2nd H and WM should get some more as well.

Good lord. That damn last drive by Akron lost me 1 bet and pushed 2. Tt game for akron pushed. Tt 2nd half akron lost and eastern michigan -7 2nd half pushed.

That EM and Akron was definitely shitty. Best bet obviously would've just been EM -17. Hard to like the over before the game kicked.

OK...31 2nd H pts in WM-OU, Over hits. Now I have under 63.5. Yes, I'm worried.

These mid week MAC games....you literally can never hear any crowd reaction, at all. 15 degrees and 600 people in the stands will do that i suppose.

I guess WM could take intentional safety if they don't get a FD in order to create better field position when Ohio gets it back

BG had a bye week and this is what they came up with! Gonna be a long night (or half) for BG fans.

NIU D recovers the fumble. Wednesday night MACtion not too big around these CTG parts

Back