• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Lotta season left in actuality.

LSU/BAMA is an elimination game (loser does not get a bid, period).

OSU plays PSU still.

They won't let Oregon in...

Clemson is in...

A lot can still happen, just like last year.

And Baylor is still out there.

I disagree with the second premise. Committee doesn‘t just love the SEC, it wants to have sex with the conference. I think it‘ll do everything it can to get both Bama and LSU in as long as they don‘t lose a second game

Lotta season left in actuality.

LSU/BAMA is an elimination game (loser does not get a bid, period).

OSU plays PSU still.

They won't let Oregon in...

Clemson is in...

A lot can still happen, just like last year.

And Baylor is still out there.

Thoughts on Florida?

I disagree with the second premise. Committee doesn‘t just love the SEC, it wants to have sex with the conference. I think it‘ll do everything it can to get both Bama and LSU in as long as they don‘t lose a second game
I have no problem with 2 from a conference but it better be from East and West.

You simply cannot let a team play one less game and go to the playoffs like that (cough,. ND)

If LSU beats Bama, this is not even an argument. Who would be their big wins? Auburn. That would be it. Sorry, that resume doesn't cut it at all.

I don‘t think that rule change idea makes sense. If defenders could touch within 10 yards it‘d make recovering kicks unfairly easy. Doesn‘t make sense to disallow receiving team from being more aggressive if it wants to
Sure it does. If you block a receiving player into the ball on a punt bouncing around, it doesn't count as a touch. Should be similar on onside kicks. If you block a person not trying to recover the ball into the ball, it shouldn't count as a touch.

Sure it does. If you block a receiving player into the ball on a punt bouncing around, it doesn't count as a touch. Should be similar on onside kicks. If you block a person not trying to recover the ball into the ball, it shouldn't count as a touch.

Two totally different scenarios. If that rule didn‘t exist, receiving a punt would be absurdly difficult.

Here comes that Sparty rain some of y'all talked about. Great for Sparty if Hamler's speed is negated a bit and if PSU has to run more

Two totally different scenarios. If that rule didn‘t exist, receiving a punt would be absurdly difficult.

I mean t's supposed to be easy to receive a punt. If it become difficult...punts are pretty frequent and then the game becomes so mssy....onside kicks are supposed to be difficult for the kicking team to recover, that's part of what makes it exciting.
I just don't see any logic justifying the analogy. Two totally different situations

That HELPS a guy like Hamler

Now, it is tougher to throw but he can get even more open.

Yeah ok, rain makes it harder to cut...but it's harder for defenders to do the same cut as a wide receiver because defenders have to react, as opposed to initiate.

But doesn't rain make it harder to be as fast?

Oof that ball just rainbowed itself to Freiermuth. Sparty defender just sort of watched it, couldn't gauge its trajectory properly "bad judgment"

This guy asked to shake my hand. But my right hand was all salty from the peanuts. I offered my left hand and he said I don't have to shake his hand. Was I being rude? I thought I was doing the right thing who wants salt on ihis hands?

Great play by Lamont Wade. Finally a PSU non-linebacker making a great play lol. Sparty showing life. Huge first down.

Just give up the rest of the year sparty. Just terrible. And how does anyone sit through these games in this weather

Just give up the rest of the year sparty. Just terrible. And how does anyone sit through these games in this weather

They refuse to make substantial actually meaningful changes to the freaking offense. Year after year its turning out to be the same awful product. Good for teams like LSU who wake up, get with the times, and create some legitimate excitement. When will Sparty learn? I thought the near loss to Butgers last year would have been traumatizing enough

Auburn huge play

When will bettors learn to stop trying to use transitive property...Florida killed Auburn and LSU beat Florida therefore....wrong

LSU playcalling so awful where it counts most. Either up the middle testing Auburns def strength or that last play where even I could tell who was gonna get the ball lol

Back