• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Yeah, he's gonna kick the fg now

It is the correct decision but it sucks.

Credit to Kst for getting out of the prevent defense the last handful of plays.

Tough break. Rule should be if the receiving team is in contact with a defender short of 10 yards, then the defender shouldn't be penalized for illegal touch.

Doesn’t matter whether you kick the onside or not there, you still rather have the extra minute plus a timeout
I get that.

With a team like OU.... they don't need much time period. You also do not want to trust a 45-50 yard FG from a college kicker

I understand this totally in NFL where the clock doesn't stop on 1st downs. I agree wholeheartedly.

OK gonna push for a rule change in the off season. If the defenders can't touch within 10 yards, then receivers shouldn't be allowed to block within 10 yards.

OK gonna push for a rule change in the off season. If the defenders can't touch within 10 yards, then receivers shouldn't be allowed to block within 10 yards.

I don‘t think that rule change idea makes sense. If defenders could touch within 10 yards it‘d make recovering kicks unfairly easy. Doesn‘t make sense to disallow receiving team from being more aggressive if it wants to

Bye OU. Not a playoff team.
Lotta season left in actuality.

LSU/BAMA is an elimination game (loser does not get a bid, period).

OSU plays PSU still.

They won't let Oregon in...

Clemson is in...

A lot can still happen, just like last year.

And Baylor is still out there.

Back