• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Sorry. I was pulling for you tonight. Did I predict this or what? CU doesn't know how to win.

I know... It's been this heartbreaking for the last couple years. It's a dagger to say you think your team will lose but cover. I miss the days when we were good - maybe I should go back to school so I can give them my mojo. lol

Wild couple games the past two nights. Both involved somewhat late 2.5 to 3 point moves to the correct side on double digit dogs that very easily could’ve and should’ve won outright.

The Game Day piece on Minnesota 3rd string holder, Casey O'Brien, was wonderful. Its what makes sports, teammates & coaches really good when they are at their best.

No way I'll bet against Gophers again this year even if they're -13.5 vs PSU

The Game Day piece on Minnesota 3rd string holder, Casey O'Brien, was wonderful. Its what makes sports, teammates & coaches really good when they are at their best.

No way I'll bet against Gophers again this year even if they're -13.5 vs PSU
Did they update it since he got in a game recently? Saw the original piece and it was solid. I saw he got in to hold but missed the updated segment.

Their defense has given up 7 straight scores. You will not get ball back till 4th qtr.

I just don't get it.

Back