College Football 2019...(BAW Nation)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Hello all,

I am going to do a season-long thread this year that will include as many of my plays as I am able to post. I'll say right now, you won't be getting them all. I bet live here and there and halftimes. On the weekends, I will be on mobile a lot via work and not able to get them all posted... with that being said...I will get some plays up during the week with some thoughts plus random national thoughts....

Big Ten talk will go in the weekly discussion thread you all have grown to love, heh.

Here are my two big future plays I posted as I played them. The numbers are gone, obviously.

I am just going to morph everything into this thread from here on out...

What can you expect? Just about anything...I really have no reason to play futures unless Clemson loses a quick one early in the year as they are already locked into the playoff, basically. There just isn't much value. I did play the one below because I like that team A LOT. I will look hard at the Big 10 West for some value on the division champ at some point as that side will be fluid as can be. If I spot some good GOY's, those will be added as well. You know I love TT's etc... and I have a plan with a few teams. Overall, I think this will be my lightest volume season in awhile but that is fine. I will be a Sunday-Friday poster mostly, so if you have any questions -- that is the time to get at me. Plenty to come in the B1G thread each week as well...

I am looking forward to the season...I hope you are as well.

One future I will add...I played on May 23rd...

Auburn to with the MNC +6000

Week 1 plays:

Michigan -32.5 -110
2 units
Middle Tennessee State +33.5 -110 2 units

Last edited:
Would love to read your write ups on these matches if you have the time. Thanks.
Well, it is the same game.

I bought off it for a reason, as of now. I may be back on it but I have my reasoning. I will definitely have plenty to say about this game as the week goes on.

Well, it is the same game.

I bought off it for a reason, as of now. I may be back on it but I have my reasoning. I will definitely have plenty to say about this game as the week goes on.

Oh....didn’t know it’s the same game....lol
Well, at least u can middle it with the lucky 33.

Looking forward to the thoughts. I got on the Harbaughs when it was under 30. It wouldn’t be college football season if I didn’t second guess it.

Looking forward to the thoughts. I got on the Harbaughs when it was under 30. It wouldn’t be college football season if I didn’t second guess it.
That's a great number. My initial number here was 35 on the button... You will be fine.

Clemson 1H -23.5 -110 2 units

Obviously one of the only 2-3 games of significance for Clemson this year is next week so we should expect a pretty workmanlike performance out there, sort of a preseason warm-up game. With that being said, GT is going to be hot garbage for a bit. This is just a dramatic change from what they have ran for years. I think they get behind early and by a lot. The 2nd half should be a snoozer and that is why playing anything full game doesn't interest me whatsoever. Even if GT luckboxes a TD, I still feel good about 31 Clemson points here in the first half and that gets us to the number.

I honestly think it is more like 35-0 or 28-0 at halftime though with a final of something like 45-7

Good luck all, the true opening of CFB is here. It should be an outstanding 5 days.

L

F

G

Obviously one of the only 2-3 games of significance for Clemson this year is next week so we should expect a pretty workmanlike performance out there, sort of a preseason warm-up game. With that being said, GT is going to be hot garbage for a bit. This is just a dramatic change from what they have ran for years. I think they get behind early and by a lot. The 2nd half should be a snoozer and that is why playing anything full game doesn't interest me whatsoever. Even if GT luckboxes a TD, I still feel good about 31 Clemson points here in the first half and that gets us to the number.

I honestly think it is more like 35-0 or 28-0 at halftime though with a final of something like 45-7

Good luck all, the true opening of CFB is here. It should be an outstanding 5 days.

L

F

G
On this one myself for the exact same reasons LFG

Good luck weeno. Balls of steel with that one but how does GT get a fd early and GT d sucked when being protected by their O, so totally get it. But damn that is a lot for a 1h

L

F

G

28-0, good call. Tech gift wrapped that for ya with the pick at goalline early!!

Teasers are not a great way to go but I usually do a handful of special teasers each year...

I like each one ATS as is...so I am shaving 13 points off...

Rutgers -3.5/Army -10/Nebraska -22.5/Michigan -21.5 2.00-1.43 units

That Michigan line is gonna be back in the low to mid twenties next week... Army...hmmm(I already bet Mich weeks ago -- bet it now if you can find a goy still).

Not a total buy off with 2h... But MSU offense is simply awful. Again. Hopefully get a 17-7 2h.

Bad night. Should have done the full buy off but that's ok. The teaser...shit Army just looked bad. Nothing you can do. Onward tomorrow...have a few TTs I'll post later

Back