CJ Stroud Heisman

Wolfeman

Pretty much a regular
Absolutely no reason to overthink this, and only an injury will stop CJ from lifting the Heisman. I maxed out my Wagers at +250 & now at -110. Max play Stroud to win Heisman -110 (current).
A couple of edges:

-Incredible WR’s, best in the country

-Cupcake remaining schedule Northwestern, Iowa, Maryland, Indiana… STAT stuffers

-Limited injury risk (so far 3 sacks in 5 games)

-Ohio St has a top 2 chance at a National Title imo (sorry Michigan)

-No one else is even close…Hooker from Tennesee maybe? That’s it so far

-Ohio St Fan Base is enormous and yes that makes a difference

-Good possibility CJ becomes the NFL #1 pick next season (yup, kinda matters too) and likely to leave

-Dude passes the eye test like no other QB ive seen in a while. Better than Fields & up there with Burrow & Lawrence

Bottom line I’m on CJ Stroud
an_horse
vs The Field at -110, see ya the Window
moneybag

wolfeman

Pretty much agree. Looks like him vs. Hooker now as much as a I like Gibbs and Young. If Hooker beats GA and has good game and CJ loses to Michigan you might be in trouble. I remember few years ago I had Tua and thought I had it locked. Then Murray came out of nowhere and Tua had bad game and got hurt. But he'll put up godly numbers until Michigan.

the heisman is pretty much a November trophy at this point. not saying i disagree with you but it probably comes down to the Michigan game

Still the favorite but +180 now. Hooker is +300. What is everyone thinking now?

Still the favorite but +180 now. Hooker is +300. What is everyone thinking now?
Shocked Stroud is right there. A few clunkers.

Blake goes off in a W in two weeks, he can win it.

He's gonna get low volume today though, which hurts.

Hooker with nothing high profile game wise left hurts.

Yeah Justin Fields legs are the only successful NFL attribute of any Ohio State QB. You simply can’t draft them.
Bryce a gamer.

Might not be a star, but he's gonna bust his ass.

CJ would be useless in NFC north for a few games a year outdoors. Guy hates pressure as well.

“Cupcake remaining schedule Northwestern, Iowa, Maryland, Indiana… STAT stuffers”

The schedule alone is why I think he finds a way to fumble it.

He shouldve won it by now. I dont think that has happened. He’s the favorite for a reason. Maybe OSU wakes up but thus far they are just going through the motions of a subpar schedule. Good luck with your results. Im sure the Michigan game decides it.

Maybe he wins it, I'm not that impressed.

He wasn't the best player on his team in his team's biggest win to date (Tuimoloau)

What he does this week and next week will determine it. Feel like there is Stroud fatigue. Anytime you hear that somebody is the supposed front runner all year long some people see and hear other players and start to build a case for other guys.

Do they vote before conf ships?

Seems like where he should be, great for a great team with zero resistance to this point

Vs the two currently ranked teams Ohio State has beat (Penn State and Notre Dame) Stroud has passed 57-70-577-3-0 with 6 yards rushing. Stroud has just 7 passing TDs his last 4 games (0 rush TDs all year).

In Williams' games vs three currently ranked teams USC has beat (UCLA, Utah and Ore State) Williams has passed for 73-121-1031-8-1 with 117y rushing and a rush TD (Ore St kept him under wraps). Williams has 14 passing TDs his last 4 games (and 4 rushing TDs).

The fact that Williams has done more, or been needed more, for his team to win games and the rushing aspect could peel some votes away from Stroud.

Back