Chucky Doll‘s Thursday Discussion Thread

1st one that jumped out the ff under in chicago but looks like there a chance of rain during game, hopefully it stays away. Gray says he has identified what been going on his last few starts that been pretty bad, tend to take him at his word and think he should get plenty of swing and miss vs cubs. i can't really imagine a world where cards get much of anything vs shota-son, he dominated them over 7 innings only time they faced and i'd expect something similar here. could go cards ff tt under but think i trust gray to bounce back. he has faced cubs 2x this year with a total of 12 innings and only 2 runs allowed along w 14k's. could go gray k's and cards ff tt under if we still nervous bout gray having thrown 6 below avg starts in a row but the k'a still been there. as i said i expect him to have a bounce back start here.

call me crazy but i actually think the price is right to play the fish 1st 5. i think meyer is every bit as good as morton at this stage in his career.

I agree. I want no part of backing Morton.

plus i think this max meyer kid has legit stuff! he has only allowed 7 runs in his 4 starts. his swing and miss only been around 11% but he was consistently in the 13-14% range in minors. his stuff should play at this level, he already faced braves ones and went 6 innings , allowed 6 hits, no walks, and 7 k's only allowing 1 run, not sure if he pitch that well again but it possible and i'm confident he will fam more than 5. he had a very low 1st pitch strike in the 1st meeting w braves but he got a whooping 20% swinging strike rate! ov 4.5 k's a great number as i woulda prob played ov 5.5!!

m

It's 8:30 and I have to give a pep talk in the next half hour. Won't go into details but I was definitely awake watching golf at 2:30

At least you didn't say soccer!

you kidding me, soccer is seriously like my fav sport to watch now! wish all the leagues and stuff wernt so confusing to me but the euro, copa, world cup, even olympics i love watching. i did nap a bit in hospital watching euro but i didn't have any money on some of them so not as exciting. good soccer is the best watch imo!

• Love
Reactions: KJ
It's 8:30 and I have to give a pep talk in the next half hour. Won't go into details but I was definitely awake watching golf at 2:30

oh golf def puts me to sleep! havnt really cared bout golf since tiger fell off. we need a new tiger for me to care bout golf, even tho these guys are pretty much like a bunch of tigers now so nobody dominates.

you kidding me, soccer is seriously like my fav sport to watch now! wish all the leagues and stuff wernt so confusing to me but the euro, copa, world cup, even olympics i love watching. i did nap a bit in hospital watching euro but i didn't have any money on some of them so not as exciting. good soccer is the best watch imo!
I've become soccer and Formula 1 guy so it's likely I'll live in Europe in the next couple years

sonny gray says he identified the issue why he has struggled lately, didn't say what it was, not sure whether to trust him or not? if he has figured it out the ff under 3.5 at plus money might be the play. i'm pretty confident cards don't hit Shota-son, their ff tt un 1.5 plus money has appeal. i want to believe Gray, cubs lineup much stronger with bellinger back but gray at his best can easily hold them to 1-2 runs over 6 innings. shota been a qs machine of late, don't think cards offense hitting him.

I really don't know what I could bring up

Mom did a semester in Germany and knows much more than I do but she doesn't like talking about it

you probably don't tell your kid bout some crazy european adventure! mom got freaky! lol

don't see this being a day to play pham even tho cashed w him yesterday and gonna be betting him a lot. just not sure against Shota-son.

looks like rain might be a issue in chicago. that sucks, 5 games and one might have weather issues! between 4-8 it shows 50% chance of storms

fish won 2 of 3 from o's, then 2 of 3 from milw, split w rays. now morton is -190 vs a kid for fish who has legit stuff and shut braves down for 6 innings in april when braves were playin better ball! braves were 12-13 last month

fish won 2 of 3 from o's, then 2 of 3 from milw, split w rays. now morton is -190 vs a kid for fish who has legit stuff and shut braves down for 6 innings in april when braves were playin better ball! braves were 12-13 last month
I don't think the Marlins have any real game plan with this lineup other than just going up to the plate and smashing for the fences every time. For the Braves, I think this plays well into Morton's weak contact pitching, with groundballs, etc.

I don't think the Marlins have any real game plan with this lineup other than just going up to the plate and smashing for the fences every time. For the Braves, I think this plays well into Morton's weak contact pitching, with groundballs, etc.

ff under? i like meyer chances of not only punching out lot of braves but also holding them to a low score.

morton k's hasn't been real high, if what you saying true @peelpub94 then id think morton pitch count should stay down, potential over total outs play? believe he reasonably priced on the ov 17.5 outs!

Yep, and mens is at 545pm ET, its been delayed past few days cause conditions were insane.

colin jost much better on SNL than doing the surfing! maybe im just a hater cause he married to that insanely hot actress! lol. i do think him and the black guy doing the snl
weekend update the best pairing they have had in some time!

Got Purple Hat playing on the lapper and watching Olympics. Tell me there's a better August 1st anywhere on the planet

Got Purple Hat playing on the lapper and watching Olympics. Tell me there's a better August 1st anywhere on the planet
Just threw this on to check out what it was, I've heard this, and I've been to the venue in their video, Avant Gardner. Their sister venue, "Mirage" in Brooklyn is one of the wildest outdoor EDM experiences in the world. Wild nights there. Now I need a bump. LOL.

i'm watching mlb network. i really gotta get a new radio that gets xm radio i need my mlb network plus love listening to games on radio when in car. this local sports radio is really gonna kill me!! i can't take anymore talk bout what they think they should get for that bum dillan carlson! maybe it stop now that trade deadline over! we coulda used him in a package to get a big time player a few years ago but cards scouting department failed once again and said he was untouchable, now they tried to get some middling reliever for him! dunno if he got traded, i hope so cause if not he gonna be dfa'd., crazy how they value these prospects so highly and they never pan out! they seriously refused to put him in a package for soto few years back! lmao

Could have used a couple extra hours of sleep last night but we rolled straight into 2:30 which is fine but I vowed to wake up by 6:30 and coach here through the boss talk. I'm not positive she was aggressive enough this morning. Complete bag. Wanted her in the right mindset....waiting for a text that says she still has a job but I was all in on telling him how big a cunt he is. Corporate America FTW.

i'm watching mlb network. i really gotta get a new radio that gets xm radio i need my mlb network plus love listening to games on radio when in car. this local sports radio is really gonna kill me!! i can't take anymore talk bout what they think they should get for that bum dillan carlson! maybe it stop now that trade deadline over! we coulda used him in a package to get a big time player a few years ago but cards scouting department failed once again and said he was untouchable, now they tried to get some middling reliever for him! dunno if he got traded, i hope so cause if not he gonna be dfa'd., crazy how they value these prospects so highly and they never pan out! they seriously refused to put him in a package for soto few years back! lmao
I think you'd really enjoy Podcasts. I'm a big MLB Network guy, but their opinions are low IQ at this point, not much value anymore.

A lot of the Pods I listen to are for Fantasy Baseball, but there is 100% correlation to the data and talking points to be used for betting as well.

I listen to this one almost daily: Fantasy Baseball Today

I have listenonrepeat.com doing important things

Purple Hat is really what I needed this morning

I think you'd really enjoy Podcasts. I'm a big MLB Network guy, but their opinions are low IQ at this point, not much value anymore.

A lot of the Pods I listen to are for Fantasy Baseball, but there is 100% correlation to the data and talking points to be used for betting as well.

I listen to this one almost daily: Fantasy Baseball Today

cool. im always looking for good pods, just few and far between i find one worth listening to! i do think lot of fantasy ones offer value even if not for fantasy as they tend to use to of metrics i respect. plus helpful playing so many pitcher and hitter props! for some reason playing dfs im pretty awful at baseball, always done well with ncaa and nfl football, suck at nba, pretty good at ncaa hoops, baseball never had much success.

Big today on Angels and over, Cubs and over, Guardians, Royals and Over, played Braves F5 and -1 small...... love Houston ML in NFLX. Waiting on umpire assigments for the games before i go too big on any totals tonight.

Big today on Angels and over, Cubs and over, Guardians, Royals and Over, played Braves F5 and -1 small...... love Houston ML in NFLX. Waiting on umpire assigments for the games before i go too big on any totals tonight.

dare i say i think fish might actually have slight starting pitcher edge. think you be better off with braves full game since fish basically traded their entire pen away! have a feeling fish will be blowing some games late.

little worried bout the weather in chicago. def don't like over, guess it will come down to whether gray has figured out his issues like he claims. i don't think cards are scoring much off Shota! kinda like cards ff tt un1.5 if weather is good. just can't see them hitting Shota.

Back