Chucky Doll‘s Thursday Discussion Thread

Crap slate today agree. I will say if you play the slate of mlb plus the first exhibition nfl game, it's a bookies dream....

not so fast my friend. hof game a under wet dream! 13-10 final! under 31.5 all day. 4rh stringers and the offense has only had a couple practices. think this game always a snooze fest!! i usually do better in preseason than reg season nfl! lol

not so fast my friend. hof game a under wet dream! 13-10 final! under 31.5 all day. 4rh stringers and the offense has only had a couple practices. think this game always a snooze fest!! i usually do better in preseason than reg season nfl! lol
Lol okay bank I am in for some pizza money

i played

o's/cle ov 9
meyers ov 4.5 k's
fish ff tt ov 1.5
fish ff ml
cards ff tt un1.5
cards/cubs ff un 4.5 and nrfi

might have been better to play the ff over in cle, not sure their pen give much up but then again o's sticking w kimbrel as their closer it appears so if they have lead be nice to get his ass out there to help it go over. really think most the runs come early tho. i think cle a tough matchup for rogers making his 1st start for o's and id think o's offense can get to lively. think both teams can get to 4 minimum in this game.

lot of plays for just a couple games! lol. i do like all those plays on fish tho. love the meyers k's vs atl, the way fish been hitting recently i don't think 2 off morton is asking that much, if they can score 2-3 off morton think price right to hope meyers can hold them down. the ff and nrfi is just a play on hoping gray was being honest when he said he thinks he identified the problem he been having, if not that bet be toast fast but still like Shota to hold down cards bats.

If you don't know how to surface dive take a quick course. It's how you live in 4-5 feet of water.

9 kinda high for game in cle but unless rogers learned command on his flight to join o's gotta think cle gonna draw walks and make him pay, should have him out the game by 5th. don't see a world o's can't hang 3-4 runs on lively. they both score 4 and can't lose the over 9!!

fish been hitting since trading guys, sometimes others step up and/or room gets made for some hungry players. morton don't scare me, i think edwards will continue getting on base, see no reason fish can't score 2 runs. meyers stuff is plenty good to punch out 5+ braves long as he doesn't get run early think he gets this easy, the fish ff is kinda just a flier but really good price when i think we have a younger more talented pitcher!

if cards score runs off Shota-son i'll pay to see it! gray my biggest concern but he swore he figured out his issue so expecting a bounce back to keep this a low scoring game thru 5..

For this weekend, I think its time to sell runs with the Yanks against Blue Jays. They prolly cover 2 of the games by 4+ even tho they home team and will only get 24 outs most likely. Jays are burnt toast
Friday lines are juicy
-2.5/ +160
-3.5/ +240

I hope Astros get right vs Rays. Hope Tigers compete vs Royals Mariners cant score facing phillies . Indians/Orioles will be on one of my tvs

Last edited:
For this weekend, I think its time to sell runs with the Yanks against Blue Jays. They prolly cover 2 of the games by 4+ even tho they home team and will only get 24 outs most likely. Jays are burnt toast
Friday lines are juicy
-2.5/ +160
-3.5/ +240

I hope Astros get right vs Rays. Hope Tigers compete vs Royals Mariners cant score facing phillies . Indians/Orioles will be on one of my tvs

jays games have been on quite the over streak also so with yanks mashing i suspect i'll be playing quite a few overs! only 9 for game 1, can't pretty much just hit that blind!

since we talking bout friday card im really hoping we get the same Kremer as his last start, if so o's are insanely cheap for game 2!!

ooFor this weekend, I think its time to sell runs with the Yanks against Blue Jays. They prolly cover 2 of the games by 4+ even tho they home team and will only get 24 outs most likely. Jays are burnt toast
Friday lines are juicy
-2.5/ +160
-3.5/ +

so tough to say what we get from kikuchi? he has legit front line stuff but his control is so unpredictable! if stros can fix him they have a very formidable rotation for playoffs, valdez, hunter brown, kimchi, then who knows bout Jv.

@2daBank I've been digging into Cubs Cards, (Big Cubs fan here) :)

So it's me vs you

Cardinals can't hit the 4 seamer period, that's Seiya's bread and butter. Contreras can probably sneak a hit or two. Pham has also been mashing lefties in a small sample.

Gray has a full arsenal of tricks as we know, and can likely keep the Cubs off balance (let's face it, the lineup stinks). But he had a pretty shit July.

Ian Happ owns him, slugging .817 in 17 ABs. Maybe he can tag him for a HR? Wind is not much of a factor tonight.

Where it gets more interesting is Pages, the catcher which Gray seems like a different guy when paired with him. It's a small sample obviously, but sometimes there is comfortability and better management with certain guys, obviously, Willy is a god.

1722549150585.png
All that said, a stab on Cubs FF RL +120 may be worth some pizza money to add some action.

Big today on Angels and over, Cubs and over, Guardians, Royals and Over, played Braves F5 and -1 small...... love Houston ML in NFLX. Waiting on umpire assigments for the games before i go too big on any totals tonight.

just laid some down a rare under--- on Indians/O's under with 2 strong pitchers --Lively throwing better at home with a 2.44 ERA and holds foes to .230 BA. He only walks 2 batters per start and given up 5 homers over 6 starts so dont expect too many Balty runs, as well as Rogers who gave up only 1 run in 5IP against clev and carries a respectable 3.8 ERA his last 4 starts with miami, the under is 3-1 his last 4 and 3-0 last Lively 3 starts. Helping matters there's a 7-10 MPH NNE Breeze in from right field which should knock some fly balls down. Also John Bacon is behind the plate tonight calling the balls/strikes, his games are avg a tiny 7.8 runs per game which could help explain his 8-3 under record this year. FYI.

@2daBank I've been digging into Cubs Cards, (Big Cubs fan here) :)

So it's me vs you

Cardinals can't hit the 4 seamer period, that's Seiya's bread and butter. Contreras can probably sneak a hit or two. Pham has also been mashing lefties in a small sample.

Gray has a full arsenal of tricks as we know, and can likely keep the Cubs off balance (let's face it, the lineup stinks). But he had a pretty shit July.

Ian Happ owns him, slugging .817 in 17 ABs. Maybe he can tag him for a HR? Wind is not much of a factor tonight.

Where it gets more interesting is Pages, the catcher which Gray seems like a different guy when paired with him. It's a small sample obviously, but sometimes there is comfortability and better management with certain guys, obviously, Willy is a god.

View attachment 86511
All that said, a stab on Cubs FF RL +120 may be worth some pizza money to add some action.

if i bet a side it be cubs. im on cards ff under cause i dont think they hit Shota! just hope gray good enough to get the ff game under also

I'll be real happy with a guards win but ecstatic if they somehow go under, bad start pitching wise but glad Clev is up and not balty...

New kickoffs for NFL...this makes it interesting.....had to turn to this over baseball for a minute...

seems dumb to me. like offenses need better field position. leave it to nfl to always make rules to try and manufacture more points, i seriously hate this league. they took my fav sport and totally ruined it. i don't spend my whole weekend watching football anymore so ive taken to saturdays being the day the wife lets me watch ncaa all day. i'll take college over this crap product any day!!

nice, cle scored 2 more to get to 9. i really made a mistake in this game, nice push at worse. if i was thinking clearly it would have been a 1st 5 game over or cle ff tt ove since the idea was fading this bum o's just traded for! lessor extent lively vs 0's lineup. either way 1st 5 was the better play.

meyer ended up w 7k's. knew that 4.5 was short long as he didn't get run early. sucks fish couldn't score 2 off morton thru 5, had their chances!

damn. i played Shota k's, pham
to get a hit, but they don't let ya do the 1st 5 unders in these so had to go Nrfi, of course that got me.. @KJ what site was it you were saying allowed ff plays in sgp? mam i'd have loved to play the ff under in this instead of the nrfi!

damn. i played Shota k's, pham
to get a hit, but they don't let ya do the 1st 5 unders in these so had to go Nrfi, of course that got me.. @KJ what site was it you were saying allowed ff plays in sgp? mam i'd have loved to play the ff under in this instead of the nrfi!
backpage.com

1st 5 under cashes easy in chicago. along w cards ff tt under. i was super confident in shota. believed gray when he said he figured out what been causing him to struggle and he was much better tonight and very efficient.

if wasn't for that damn 1st inning meyer gave up 3 bombs fish coulda easily cashed ff. lol. oh well.

i'll never understand why balty went bargain basement shopping for starters when they have all those assets. they draft well but the gm a clown holding all these guys! they needed a front end atarter but instead got a innings eater in efflin and a total gas can on rogers! and none the big name relievers so they gonna roll with kimbrel, can't blame players if they slump, the gm did nothing to help them win it all, what a loser!!

Need live plays. Knew it was gonna be a grind today but here I am awake and bored AF

Back