*** Christmas Day NBA/NCAAB In-Game ***

Clippers also came in from 2 out of state away games, advantage Dubs.

Line somewhat says play the Flipper.

I think Dubs are a little ticked bout the Lakers gm, Clips just in.. GS may start quick.
sounds crazy but kinda lean U 55 1Q.

Wire was bad ass. Still wish hbo would come out w/ a more up to date version of The Wire type series

I found it hilarious. But comedies are so tough to recommend because what 1 person finds funny others don't, If you like dumb funny movies then you will love it

I like wedding crashers, caddyshack, fast times, naked gun ... hate borat, dumb and dumber

based on that?

I agree. he is overrated. but he did make big shots and was willing to take them. cant take that from him. but ya .... he wasn't all that. Curry a better player ... and now that he is playing some defense he is really good

I agree. he is overrated. but he did make big shots and was willing to take them. cant take that from him. but ya .... he wasn't all that. Curry a better player ... and now that he is playing some defense he is really good

True with the big shots, I give credit for that and making them ,,

sounds like you profited at least. I could have laid three for forever and didn't bet til it went to 3.5 so I deserved it.

Back