*** Christmas Day NBA/NCAAB In-Game ***

more free throws in Hawaii.. awful. just end college hoops already and start televising field hockey or some other superior sport

Good to see LeBron is all smiles after the game with his 10-18 FT's and 2-8 from 3 performance.

wish the spirit of Christmas past would show up and take me back to when they played real basketball and not this pile of crap

i wanted to take the lakers but the line movement tells me bulls rape. so i jumped on bulls -2 first 6 minutes hoping i get lucky. im assuming the bulls suffocate the laker starters before young and lin sub in.

I don't care what the scores were .. I care about the product I am watching. This is horrendous.
Product was bad then as well.. Boring games , no entertainment value..,take the names off the back of the shirts and you wouldn't know who the players were.,,

you really prefer this to pre-millennium hoops cashman?

I thought the mid 90's and 2000's were bad boring basketball... This heat game wasn't too good .. The spurs game was entertaining and guys using their skill and athleticism...

i understand what you are saying, there is a lot if bad basketball being played, should contract a few teams... Tighten up the talent pool..

in the last 3 years or so since teams started to run again, the entertainment has come back..my .02

The original foul? I agree with you there. However getting up and shoving Acy is just as worse as Acy throwing a punch back at him in my book

you really prefer this to pre-millennium hoops cashman?

I don't think the talent is as good as back in the 90s
could be because of how these kids are getting taught to play the gm and not staying in college a few more years.

The original foul? I agree with you there. However getting up and shoving Acy is just as worse as Acy throwing a punch back at him in my book

Guy took a cheap shot at ya.. Just walk away? Even his own team didn't back him up.. Which is pretty funny

It was def a Defensive style slow it down style back then. Knicks, Bulls, Celtics.
Now Showtime was a great mix of today's style and 90s style of ball

Back