*** Christmas Day NBA/NCAAB In-Game ***

Would love to see the Lakers win here. Knock off two top teams in a row without Kobe

i just want to see the lakers cover then hopefully will see some entertaining basketball in the late night game

I like some of the players .. ... even like lebrons game .. just don't think he is special when it matters enough. I miss post up basketball, blocked shots .... now best big man in the league is probably who? howard? would he start on a team in 1992?

I like some of the players .. ... even like lebrons game .. just don't think he is special when it matters enough. I miss post up basketball, blocked shots .... now best big man in the league is probably who? howard? would he start on a team in 1992?

Howard? No. Dirk would though. I really like his gm

ya dirk would be good any era ... a few players would. But overall I don't see it .. though the players are bigger and stronger now so I suppose they would muscle the skinnier players of the old days.... though you would assume those players would have been stronger with todays training too

I'm sorry but if you are a pro.... You HAVE to shoot better than 50% from the line or you should pay back a % of your salary.

I'm on GS, strictly a part of a 4gm chase. This is gm 2 of that chase
i kinda lean Clips though.

I guess to me these kids these days are all very quick and lanky.
while back in the day... Most PF were solid, some what to the slower side.

I guess to me these kids these days are all very quick and lanky.
while back in the day... Most PF were solid, some what to the slower side.

Aldridgd has some size and quickness, also think he has a mean streak in him as well??

LeBron poured shit on my day pretty good so not gonna chase under the influence.

Clippers 5th game in 7 nights. Dubs more rested but with zero interior presence to combat Jordan and Ginger Griffen though

Will look to see how the Flipper look going into halftime.

Gun 2 head - Dubs.

GS played in LA 2 nights ago.... I wonder if they stayed in town or went home for a day then flew back?
just curious.

Back