**** Christmas Day NBA In-Game ****

Haha. Good shit.

Where does your avatar come from? I only ask bc I know a hand surgeon with the last name Faust

Hah that's hilarious. Its the album cover of the debut album from the experimental German band Faust. They have used that x-ray hand image in a lot of their artwork through the years.

So is every team wearing these short sleeve jerseys today?
I'm hoping for shirts and skins in one of the later games...

reallyhappy.gif

Just watched Wolf of Wall Street, wow is it over the top, specially for a Christmas morning

Must see

I have to think those sleeves make a difference if you aren't used to shooting with them

I have to think those sleeves make a difference if you aren't used to shooting with them

Totally agree but it makes you look like an idiot when you go side of backboard when wide open and then grab the sleeve. Like the kid who is suddenly injured every time he makes an out or misses a shot

St. Mary's has beaten some nice bracket buster teams (La Tech, Akron, NDSU & Boise). Must just be a bad performance out on the island

Totally agree but it makes you look like an idiot when you go side of backboard when wide open and then grab the sleeve. Like the kid who is suddenly injured every time he makes an out or misses a shot

I get it, but that stuff gets into a shooter's head in no time

Back