**** Christmas Day NBA In-Game ****

had 100 on some greek basketball game yesterday when I had been the pub after work,dickhead I am,lost obviously,only got betfair money now and they dont have the markets up.........

It's hard with the Lakers though just because they don't have enough shooters other than Nick Young and Wesley Johnson, which pretty much tells you all you need to know.

Still, I kind of like the Lakers plus the points though...

yeah, man that lakers lineup is laughable.

Plus, I don't know why D'Antoni's been limiting Jordan Hill as of late. Most of the games I've watched, he's been the catalyst from an energy standpoint.

Plus, I don't know why D'Antoni's been limiting Jordan Hill as of late. Most of the games I've watched, he's been the catalyst from an energy standpoint.

who the fuck knows with him. last year he didn't like Pau

Anything open where you guys are? Went down to Starbucks an hour ago and fuckers were closed...

I might have to start searching for non-Christian owned fast food places if I want to eat tonight. Not too many Jewish pizzerias around here though...

:searching:

Couple stops and I could potentially middle at half.

my family keeps bugging me to go to their xmas party at a cousins. I literally hate being at family parties. So miserable. Im trying to figure out excuses as to why i cant go

Couple stops and I could potentially middle at half.

my family keeps bugging me to go to their xmas party at a cousins. I literally hate being at family parties. So miserable. Im trying to figure out excuses as to why i cant go

Wow. You gotta appreciate your family man. Go to the party.

Back