**** Christmas Day NBA In-Game ****

Fuckin I ain't gonna lose or push today, shit what you think Tuck is gonna do, fuck negros, that's all I had to say.

League can't have guys like Bogut constantly starting mini scrums. He needs to be fined for simply being a little bitch

Ha ha, I don't ever bet the NBA besides Christmas, you guys will probably bounce back. Glad I jumped in with Golden State though, haha, fuckin I didn't know, took a shot with em. Fuck I only ended up ahead a little on the college hoops, I felt I had to press on the NBA and get some more. Fuckin give me that cash biatch. I'm takin it, mothafucka.

fairly sure that game was the biggest fix in years and years (not counting any/all Miami games)...it's like the league demanded a close game after a slate of complete shit basketball all day or something along those lines. Had the Clippers winning that game by 30+ and I'm a GS fan. No idea if the fix actually helped or hurt me since I had under 208 and pushed, but good fucking lord that was absurd.

Ummmm, the fix is in, haha, fuckin that isn't ever for real, not in the NBA or any other professional leagues, shit those guys are gettin paid so much, there is no way there would be a fix. Unless your talking college ball, there's no way there would be a fixed game, or refs that would fix it. I guess there was that one ref, I forget his name, that fixed games.

After watching a few of those games yesterday, I'm now certain that I'm not missing anything at all by not watching the NBA anymore. That league is a watered down joke, those games were awful. The play on the court is almost laughable at times...and these guys are in the NBA ffs.

The sleeved jersey idea was ridiculous as well. They looked like they were wearing shirts at least 2 sizes too small, and they were V-neck to boot. That has to be one of, if not the, worst ideas ever for that league.

After watching a few of those games yesterday, I'm now certain that I'm not missing anything at all by not watching the NBA anymore. That league is a watered down joke, those games were awful. The play on the court is almost laughable at times...and these guys are in the NBA ffs.

The sleeved jersey idea was ridiculous as well. They looked like they were wearing shirts at least 2 sizes too small, and they were V-neck to boot. That has to be one of, if not the, worst ideas ever for that league.
Truth. Pretty sad when there's a team that's 11-15 and in first place. Aside from 2 teams, the east is so bad.

Back