**** Christmas Day NBA In-Game ****

Thanks braves...still trying to figure out the intricacies of the league...and how things are played so just treading lightly for now...I guess that's why arsenal Chelsea was 0-0?

Fuck yeah, that's what I'm talkin bout, I knew that GS -3 half time line was nice, LOL, not really I don't bet this NBA shit, but I'm gonna get it tonight.

Not that they are high scoring per se...I just meant they were tight do a 0-0 score line is more likely?

Fuck why the hell did I bet an NBA game, shit, maybe Golden State can pull it out. I don't know, it's looking tough.

Yeah I'm saving it for the weekend. Hope the golden showers can pull away here in the 2nd half

Yeah Sigo I try to hold off on the weed, I fucking end up betting shit that I don't remember, and then I wake up, and am like fuck, what the hell I didn't bet that, LOL.

Yea I get drunk and start placing all kind of stupid wagers. Now golden state needs a big 4th quarter here

Think Golden State gets it done, but I don't know. I hate betting the NBA, I just bet it cuz my big day in college got ruined. Went 3-2 in college hoops, that Iowa St game though if there would have been 3 more minutes Iowa St would have won by 10+, Boise bettors got lucky as hell. Hit the 2nd half, cuz I knew that was money.

Not that they are high scoring per se...I just meant they were tight do a 0-0 score line is more likely?

im not a big total player in the sport, just haven't had much luck, and I hate unders in soccer. The price on o3 -135 is a bit high for me. There is a lot of firepower on both teams , so under is hard to take.

It is a huge game. Wish I didn't have to work so I could watch it

Hell yeah sigo, it will be on then, usually it takes a couple weeks. Like in late January I start rolling off huge weeks, 12-3 or 13-2 Saturdays.

I like picking my spots betting the nba. Usually involves the grizzlies because that's my local team and I have a pretty good read on em

This crew had one job and that was to keep the score close after a bunch of stinkers today.... NBA must be trying to make up for it with all this extra bs

Barnes says he's sick of getting fined for fighting for his teammates. I think he's done with that shit lol he doesn't make enough money to be dropping a weeks pay defending rich fucks like Blake lol

Barnes says he's sick of getting fined for fighting for his teammates. I think he's done with that shit lol he doesn't make enough money to be dropping a weeks pay defending rich fucks like Blake lol

Stephen Jackson's on the Clips bench too

Back