Chaves/Rios, Kovalev, etc.

Defense has never been his strong suit. Campillo was able to touch him early too. Just another reason that makes him must watch.

He really was tailor made for Kovalev. Dude spends WAAAAYYYYY too much time on the ropes/in the corner.

Obviously Hopkins is a whole other animal, the question is will we see the same thing happen when Hopkins was a big under dog vs Pavlik?

I think Hopkins will have a lot of success. But I remember Pascal moving Hopkins with his punches. And Kovalev has unfuckingreal power.

Whatever happens I have incredible respect for B-hop for taking this fight. It is a fight that has serious risk to affect his quality of life after boxing. Hagler type stones.

I think Hopkins will have a lot of success. But I remember Pascal moving Hopkins with his punches. And Kovalev has unfuckingreal power.

I think Hopkins will have a ton of success, come forward pressure fighters are his bread and butter. Now the power is the question, who know.

I think Hopkins will have a ton of success, come forward pressure fighters are his bread and butter. Now the power is the question, who know.

Problem is, B-hop has never been in with a guy who's in the same universe as Kovalev's power.

Back