Chaves/Rios, Kovalev, etc.

SOB you know Les Bonanno jumos on ESPN radio with that outfit out the Bayou like once a week? or he did as of a week or so ago

Yeah. He's gonna have to fight outside of his living room, though. He knows that shit. He's just being a diva.

SOB you know Les Bonanno jumos on ESPN radio with that outfit out the Bayou like once a week? or he did as of a week or so ago

1350 is very sketchy on the north shore. I wish Mannix's show would air during the weekdays. Guy has no problem talking ears off about boxing.

Can't wait to see what Rios "re-hydrated" to tonight. Dude looked like he was on a diet of bear claws and chimichangas for this fight.

HBO translator doing an AWESOME fucking job tonight. Here's hoping Garcia and Rios talk in Spanish in between rounds.

117-111 was shit as well, look I had it a draw can see Vargas winning, but those are shit.

C'mon Roy. Fuck this fight, lets talk about the beat down you laid on that dude in Latvia.

LOL!

To be fair that was one of the most entertaining boxing events I have ever seen. Old Latvian "rock stars" from the 80's playing in the ring for half the card is hard to top lol.

Back