Chaves/Rios, Kovalev, etc.

The sad thing is this isnt even close to the first time Vic has decided he needs to train wreck a fight by being the star of the show.

I just don't get why Rios flips his shit about holding when he constantly bulls in head first. Whats he expect guys to do?

I just don't get why Rios flips his shit about holding when he constantly bulls in head first. Whats he expect guys to do?

That's exactly what pisses me off. He rushes in head first, then cries like a girl because he gets held. "Don't fight dirty" while he fights dirty.

LOL Chaves leading on two cards with two deductions. Amazing the judges were calling it straight.

Dipshit Dracula made his bed when he took that first point so early.

LOL Chaves leading on two cards with two deductions. Amazing the refs were calling it straight.

Dipshit Dracula made his bed when he took that first point so early.

Did he just get a divorce or something? He seemed pissed from the beginning.

Did he just get a divorce or something? He seemed pissed from the beginning.

It is utterly mind boggling to me considering this is the same Drakulich that literally had ZERO issue with Abner Mares nut punching agbeko 50+ times in their fight.

I stand corrected. That was not Drackulich in that fight it was Russell Mora.

This crazy shit happens way, way too often. We saw three fights. 1 had bullshit scores, another had a bullshit ref. They are driving this sport into the fucking ground.

Added to the utterly bizarre ending last night...

Lets not forget how a bullshit point deduction last week changed an outcome as well.

I just can't believe any of this. Literally none of the deductions were warranted let alone the stoppage. I know it is a pipe dream, but this country really needs 1 boxing commission not 50 different ones training refs and judges 50 different ways with different standards.

Vic had no business getting involved in what was turning into an amazing fight. I just can't believe this right now.

@stevekim or whatever he goes by had the scores I think

anyone got it here? I am drunk I will try and post

It is utterly mind boggling to me considering this is the same Drakulich that literally had ZERO issue with Abner Mares nut punching agbeko 50+ times in their fight.

I stand corrected. That was not Drackulich in that fight it was Russell Mora.

I don't get how he takes a point for holding in the 3rd. He has refed multiple Alexander fights, a notorious holder, and he has never warned him let alone taken a point.

Jesus, all the Top Rank homers, Steve Kim ect., are defending the decision and the point deductions. WOW.

Jesus, all the Top Rank homers, Steve Kim ect., are defending the decision and the point deductions. WOW.
you shoulda spit that shot back at that grey goose sipping "gotta work it off the next day fucker"

nah kidding...they all got their agendas...none are right

if you get in the game tell em so!!

I didnt score. just collected and felt dirty....rematch with a real ref

Chaves (and me) got screwed. None of those fouls deserved a point deduction. Ref had a hard on for Chaves from opening bell. Saildo hit Vasyl 50 times in the nuts and never lost a point but Chaves gets a DQ for jack shit.
Would have rather not known he was ahead on the cards and just assumed it was going to be a horrible card (like Vargas fight). The hell was up with those 118-110 cards? I thought he lost the fight. Had it 115-113 for the Russian.

Oh, and Williams Jr is a vagina. Never saw someone want out of a fight so bad he has corner call the doctor over. Needs to find another profession

anyone re-watch it?

Chaves is certainly a tad muddy.....

not saying anything right/wrong...but he certainly is a bit muddy

The problem is the ref. Pure and simple.

anyone re-watch it?

Chaves is certainly a tad muddy.....

not saying anything right/wrong...but he certainly is a bit muddy

The problem is the ref. Pure and simple.

He did less than Hopkins does every fight. And the commentators call it "veteran moves" when he does it.
Glad I only bet Chaves small or I need a new remote

rios with the bull rushes every fucking time deserved the DQ just as much as chaves. that's what pissed me off more than anything. drac was only watching one fighter.

Robert Garcia crying about Chaves being dirty (while Rios was also being dirty), but telling Maidana to "make it dirty" against Mayweather.

Back