Charleston Southern Suspends 30 Players for FSU Game.

$120.00
$100.00
Pending
9/10/16 12:30pm College Football 403 Charleston Southern +37½ -120* vs Florida State

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Off the Monday nighter and with this news, how do the Noles remotely get up for this thing? Of course they could win by 50 with the 3rd stringers, maybe that's where the motivation comes from I guess.

We've all known the NCAA is and has been a joke for years, this one is right up there

By comparison, the NCAA makes Roger Goodell's disciplinary style look like its patterned in the mold of Jeff Spicolli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

"So basically about 30+ players on my team including me have been suspended for using book money to buy other things in the book store like pencils, binders, and electronics, out of our school bookstore. We would have left over book money and the workers in the bookstore advised us to spend the money because we would not get it back, so we did. Now the school and NCAA are saying that is against the rules. So we all have to pay a fine and sit out a game. About 30mins before practice started I was given the option of sitting out this week against FSU or next game against a conference opponent."

What. The. Fuck.

Are they trying to make FSU look passed them or something?

Back