***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

Steph Curry so good. Glad the wolves passed on him for Johnny Flynn...

there is a good story about his dad basically begging Seth Greenburg( frmr va tech coach) to just come watch his Steph play. Dell was telling him he was a better shooter than he was, no one believed him. A lot of people missed on him

Fuck it jumped on SDSU, they should cover 11 against USD, the scoring deficiencies shouldn't be magnified against that team. Defense should cause TOs and lead to some fast break points.

M. Thompson couldn't convince any of the big West schools to take his son, Klay. Ended up at Wash State

Speaking of Steph Curry

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/75677" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i had ucf...but that was the worst, the absolute worst, coaching job i ever saw...unreal

really i thot i mifght lose ucf bet when ecu got ball back...run into the line at least

all thos fucking defendrers you fucks my grandma in a wheel chair would have stopped that u fuckin pices of dirty stiky shits

That was straight out of Denny green clock management. There's fucking coaching cards with time scenArios on them that say to run a play or take a knee

someone hold me

ec 4 2014 7:30PM
Ucf Knights / East Carolina Pirates
Game Winner
East Carolina Pirates +1287
Risk 60.00 to Win 772.20
Lose Ucf Knights: 32 / East Carolina Pirate: 30

Back