***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

SDSU with a nice 8-0 start. Of course I laid off when the line went to 11. watch them win by 30.

Shakers been in bed all day with food poisoning. Looks like it's another drinking and gambling tonight, but with no late games might be poker time after.

I'm a bit jealous, I happen to be in an area that Domino's doesn't deliver, and their thin crust is by far my fave for the cheap chain stuff

on way to pick up pizza now...then I have been "asked" ( if u dont u a bad husband ) to help decorate the tree...fun over for me

see ya guys...well had under 32 1H here. AZ +14.5 next (she said i can turn on tv w/o sound

Enjoy bones

I haven't a clue how to attack this P12 game, under a possibility

I'm a bit jealous, I happen to be in an area that Domino's doesn't deliver, and their thin crust is by far my fave for the cheap chain stuff

I wanted to order Toppers, but they don't deliver here. Papa Johns and Domino's both have 50% off codes now.

on way to pick up pizza now...then I have been "asked" ( if u dont u a bad husband ) to help decorate the tree...fun over for me

My sympathy

Enjoy bones

I haven't a clue how to attack this P12 game, under a possibility

I went zona and under probaly will regret it.

The way twitter was talking you'd have thought the rain was pouring and the field was "a mess." It looks pretty good to me. It doesn't even look like it done been raining yet.

I don't see why anyone would ever go to a gm again really, with all the great tvs out there. Home theaters is where it's at unless you attend the school....

I don't see why anyone would every go to a gm again really, with all the great tvs out there. Home theaters is where it's at unless you attend the school....

I agree somewhat, I used to go to every KSU home game. Now I pretty much only go to the big games

Back