***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

CBB is just so frustrating this year. Make some nice runs and just can't get positive overall. Had Arizona St ML today that didn't come through after being up 13 at halftime. I had KState ML and my buddy takes them +2 and they lose by 1. He stays off WMU and VMI.

Have a feeling St. Louis is going to hurt me here as it tips off. Need my head examined taking ML +2125 on them. Buddy didn't get on the +19.5 either so they'll lose by 20. Just sent me a fb message saying he didn't have time to get the wager in, but hitting the ones that start in next hour.

Damnit. I was on VMI +9. 1-1-1 on the day in CBB. Guess I will leave it at that. Better than 0-3.

You got to be fuckign kidding me?!??! It was 76-75 (they were down 1) when I last looked... I had 325 on +9 and 100 ml +380 FUCK ME

I know lmao. I hecked and it was a 3 point game with 2 minutes to go. I check again and its a 9 point game with 51 seconds. Better than losing 440 though. Oh well. Better luck tomorrow. I'm going to keep tailing your picks. You're a solid CBB capper.

Sucks I got okie st at +20.5. That half a point would make me feel a lot better right now. Lol. Fingers crossed

Back