***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

so i took okstate to win the game after they cut it to 28-21. once it became 35-21 i switched over and had been watching bama on mute for the past 20 minutes. lmao. wow.

Deserve some luck after Aub/Bama....Maybe Missou scores and goes for 2????

If Mizzou can score I bet they go for 2

There's no chance they go for 2 down 22 points. I'd like to see it too, but it's not happening. They will kick the XP and make it a 15 point game, and would do the same if they scored again to cut it to 8. You don't go for 2 until you absolutely have to.

There's no chance they go for 2 down 22 points. I'd like to see it too, but it's not happening. They will kick the XP and make it a 15 point game, and would do the same if they scored again to cut it to 8. You don't go for 2 until you absolutely have to.

I agree but down 3 scores needing to for 2 twice and the result pretty much in doubt it is more likely.

yep you were right. Moot point now. Still think they might've done it.

Why would they have though? If they don't get it, they are now down 16 and need two 2 pt conversions. If they kick and go down 15, they still only need one 2 pt conversion. It's simple math...and they aren't playing for a cover.

Back