***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

he took me to two of the most happening bars in Pittsburgh. Must have been a combined four people in both

under 34 looks to be a nice one.. oregon cant go hurry up all game especially if there defense keeps crushin they will wanna extend drives and burn clock and the first half with the hurry up seems slow moving and mariotta cant passs tongith worth shit he might be having control issues

Agree....this one end 37-7.....Zona will come out juiced with an effort, but once they hit the 4th without a chance they will throw it in......nothing much gonna happen in 4th imo

have you guys ever seen a bet graded a win with 1 minute left? i had kansas ML, and it was just graded a win

Lmao, the guy lost a football throwing competition to a woman on national television. He should kill himself

when the niu coach is stabbed to death, i hope the perp stabs him twenty more times after his death has been decided

If there were a line on arizona not scoring a td i wouod b all over it..mf

the girl next to him is prob niu coach daughter

if she was .. i would find a way to bang and her .. then get to know the head coach of niu and tell him the story so i could get high fives from him ... then tell him it was his daughter ( a la jumpstreet )

Back