***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

Hope that fight was worth it you tool, out for the 1st half of the Fiesta Bowl, starting center

2nd half team total already hits, probably should have done it for more but the weather held me back

Or If you believe Org lets up and stays healthy or if they want to run it up NIU style to impress the committee

The question becomes does Oregon score every time they touch the ball, which they may well

Oregon doesn't need to impress anyone. Fact is, they have no resistance right now, AZ defense is gassed.

Made 1k on the Oregon game alone. Took -8 1H for 300 and -14 1/2 full for 400. After hitting the 1H took the 2H as well. Most I have ever laid on a game. Probably stupid idea, but when it pays off it feels good. Need another 1k in the next 3 days to get a payout.

Made 1k on the Oregon game alone. Took -8 1H for 300 and -14 1/2 full for 400. After hitting the 1H took the 2H as well. Most I have ever laid on a game. Probably stupid idea, but when it pays off it feels good. Need another 1k in the next 3 days to get a payout.
hope u get it...

grats but don't force it, not worth it

Yeah I was ready to bite the bullet at halftime. Went 2-2 on my other bets. Looking forward to tomorrows games.

Anyone else struggle with CBB? I am at 10-15 this week. 3 of my 4 losses in the past 48 hours have been CBB.

WON'T BE WATCHING MUCH OF LATECH GAME
2Q==

Oh the Clones don't play today Smith, we beat the doors off Arky a couple nights ago tho

Back