CFL In-Game 2022

I got something sent from Cali to Phx that had a nice layover in Pittsburgh I think, that was UPS

Yea fedex is based outta Memphis and they have a huge facility there.

I sent mine USPS.
USPS goes all over for hubs, I think UPS has 3 or 4

Buddy used to work for fedex and flew on their flights for free in the jump seat and always had to go through Memphis. The ol' Seattle-Memphis-Phx flight once.

Never realized how big the Memphis airport was til I flew in once, Fed Ex has its own massive terminal away from passengers

That was some dirty shit, can't imagine what goes through the brain to remotely think that's a good idea

It basically shut down the country

Interac was down, emergency services in a ton of cities went down
Interested how this works

There's a lawsuit in rural AZ filed by someone that couldn't use the cell phone to call 911 on the side of the road because her husband (I think) had a heart attack but the provider was down. Apparently it's been an ongoing problem around there but he ended up dying. Guessing it will be settled but I'd rather it go to jury just to see what the temperature is.

Fucking dickheads I’m working for decided to make a 3:40pm tee time after the morning round. I won’t be here for the game or be able to tweet. I’m going to record it and just watch when I get home.

It’ll be hard but I’m gonna be avoiding this thread.

Fucking dickheads I’m working for decided to make a 3:40pm tee time after the morning round. I won’t be here for the game or be able to tweet. I’m going to record it and just watch when I get home.

It’ll be hard but I’m gonna be avoiding this thread.
Won't be the same without you

Got UFC on the tele and dialing up CFL on the laptop. On over 50.5, looks like a good start

I hate the entire kickoff game in football

Happens so often, the rare return gets called back half the time

Ruins any sense of momentum and a lot of times it's pure judgment that changes a game

I hate the entire kickoff game in football

Happens so often, the rare return gets called back half the time

Ruins any sense of momentum and a lot of times it's pure judgment that changes a game
Not to mention they are usually book-ended by commercials

• Angry
Reactions: KJ
Not to mention they are usually book-ended by commercials
So deflating as a fan of sport

For all I care at this point they should do a VAR type system, let the play go and have someone in the booth that reviews it

Back