CFL In-Game 2022

Jesus, BLM’s sleeve is the worst tattoo I’ve ever seen. Just looks like a smudged marker exploded all over his arm. Did he pay a crackhead a blowjob for that work? C’mon man…

Jesus, BLM’s sleeve is the worst tattoo I’ve ever seen. Just looks like a smudged marker exploded all over his arm. Did he pay a crackhead a blowjob for that work? C’mon man…
Hes got very big, I'm the aaron rodgers of the cfl attitude

I think he’s overrated AF. With a tattoo that looks like it was done in jail. Think there’s Money to be made betting against Calgary spreads later this season…
They've played Edmonton twice, Hamilton and Montreal. Not exactly murderer's row. I agree

In dik's defence, one of the tie-breakers is total season score vs an opponent so theoretically it incentivizes running up the score

In dik's defence, one of the tie-breakers is total season score vs an opponent so theoretically it incentivizes running up the score
Edmonton wont be in any tiebreakers

Their next 4 home games are winnipeg, sasky, ottawa, Calgary again

Yeah, that’s not good enough for me. Waiting up 3 hours for that fuck job is enough for me to hate the bitch for life. And a good reminder why gambling is god damned evil.

GL the rest of the way, gents.

Ottawa may start the year 0-4 but there will still be tremendous value on them when they start playing eastern teams. I think they are better than Hamilton and Toronto and probably equal to Montreal

Back