CFL In-Game 2022

correct. But theres a good chance of a run out and you have a lot of big guys on a FG formation that aren;t good in kick coverage so theres always the risk of a TD return the other way
Speaking of missed FG touchdown returns...

Another reason why CFL is great. They always let the players speak freely after they score on the bench. I love that.

Half the reason I love the CFL is because its so janky sometimes
Yes! If others were to just manage their expectations, then they could appreciate these things.

That temporary set-up at Empire field in Vancouver about 10 years ago had portables as locker rooms and the players walking over a sketchy overpass to get there.

Yes! If others were to just manage their expectations, then they could appreciate these things.

That temporary set-up at Empire field in Vancouver about 10 years ago had portables as locker rooms and the players walking over a sketchy overpass to get there.
One of the US expansion teams, it was either Vegas or Shreveport, rented a barn and filled it with bunk beds to house their players. They were literally sleeping next the hay.

I loved it thi

Those games back at empire were awesome

So how do we feel about WPG/BC.

At 3.5 I lean to the Bombers but I'm more interested in the total. I'm not sure theres a defense in the league right now that can keep BC under 30 points. If that happens, the Bombers will have no choice but to try and match them score for score. This might be the last time we see a sub-50 total on the Lions

So how do we feel about WPG/BC.

At 3.5 I lean to the Bombers but I'm more interested in the total. I'm not sure theres a defense in the league right now that can keep BC under 30 points. If that happens, the Bombers will have no choice but to try and match them score for score. This might be the last time we see a sub-50 total on the Lions
If lucky plays I like it

Yeah without Burnham hes important

From what I understand, he will likely play but the ankle won't be 100%
Ya that's what I've seen, hes played injured before so he can handle the pain

My worry is the lions OL, they've been solid, but this is the big test

And furthermore, if you’re going to have instant replay…you cannot have such shitty camera angles. You couldn’t even see the ball.

And furthermore, if you’re going to have instant replay…you cannot have such shitty camera angles. You couldn’t even see the ball.
I remember reading that a CFL telecast uses only half the cameras that an NFL telecast does. And covering a larger field

Back