CFB Week 12 (11/11-11/18) News and Picks

Nothing really unexpected.

My main worry is Snow starting at center with Hall out. That is my main injury concern.

Also keep in mind that Reesing has a strong limp and his strength is mobility. Without mobility, the KU OL will get killed.

that's why it's my biggest play in awhile. TX OLine and DLines are both better than Nebraska who pretty much manhandled KU up front.

Cubsker--Let's get it. I want KU to lose bad. Mack may not want style points but I want a shitload of them to stay ahead of OU/TT.

Throwback--Thanks man. Is that because of the articles or the girls? Either way, I'll keep on throwing the girls in here. The come in my inbox and it's just easier to post them here.

VK--Thanks, man. Let's get it started with Navy and Texas. I know you were down on the Rebs and you should have been. Late TOs were the key to eeking out that win. If you remember, I was going to bite on UNLV -9 (loser) but got -6 (winner). Nice middle opportunity went bye-bye but I'll take it.

pags I almost threw down a Navy 2nd half bet honestly. I thought ND not moving the ball was the worst thing possible, and Navy with that discipline who would of thought they would get a punt blocked?? And then the turnover I just thought Navy was giving the game away and that running attack, they can be contained for awhile but not for an extended amount of time and right before half I was thinking they were making adjustments and were starting to roll.

Amazing how a half can change. ND came out like vs. San Diego State, a game most thought ND would be fired up and ready to re-set the tone of last year. And then the second half was like the Michigan game.

Got beat on the total. The pace of a change can change on a dime, and that is what is so tricky.

----I was rooting for Navy on that comeback as much or moreso than my bet. Those kids are special for what they do. Not one of them got a sniff from any BCS school let alone Notre Dame. I really don't like Weiss he is an arrongent know it all. That game would of been the axe.

Yep I agree cubsker. I loved them on value of the line immensely.

But I talked myself down as far as my level of confidence.

I mean could it be that easy? It looked like a trap with the public on them and going on the road.

---There were 3 games I had my eye on -- Texas, Nebraska, and Okie State. 3 Big 12 games

Okie State was a tough loss. Came down to the wire. I think with all 3 of these games we clearly knew going in the better teams, but emotionally would decide these games. Texas had been consistent in that aspect all year, and Nebraska really has been conistent as well, they know they aren't good enough to not play balls out.

Okie State I saw vs. Aggie let down and I believe we saw some of that tonight. Only 218-134 rush advantage? Okie showed vs. Baylor how they can dominate these lite weights.

Too good of value to pass up but I did think emotionally I had more questions on them.

----Overall, I can't over think. Nebraska and Texas I was over thinking.

0-2 on the late adds. Would have thought Aggy would have won SU or kept it close. Hell, we gotta beat Aggy by 40 now to just be respectable.

Back