CFB Saturday

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
2008 Posted on CTG

63-49, +28,825

Hit Cincy last night and have a modest little run going.. Inching my way towards 60 units on the year. Like to pop through that today.

I am woefully behind this week in capping the Saturday CFB card.. CBB is distracting me I think and time has been short. Anyway, I'll get them up as I lock them in, starting with the early ones.. It will be a long day as I will be adding thoughout.. I know thats not ideal but it is what it is today.

Locked in:

Rutgers +8, -110; 5 units WIN

add:

KU +7 2H, -115; 2 units LOSS
Florida over 47.5, -110; 4 units WIN
Wisky 2h -7, -115; 3 units..WIN
Iowa State +26, -110; 2 units
Tulsa -3, -120; 5 units
Tulsa -4 2H . -110; 6 fucking units (might make it 8)

Others I am looking at in early games: (mostly dogs as usual)

Purdue
Mich
Kansas
Illinois

Briefly on Rutgers... A team I have followed pretty closely this year winning significant units on them as DD dog to WVir.. Like this spot as I am looking to fade So Fla the rest of the year-- a team that I believe is lacking effort right now.

Teel and the Rutgers offense have it rolling. They have talent and it is finally coming together. Plenty of motivation to get bowl eligible.
Teel the last two weeks has thrown for over 600 yards and 9 TDs.

3 consecutive wins vs a reeling So Fla team and catching two possessions.. Yep.

As usual, I'll update this first screen as I add plays..

Last edited:
Good luck Tee. The Georgia State and Hawaii game in hoops last night killed my account. Hoping to get some of it back today.

Liking Rutgers.. Illinios scares me because last week Tressel opened the play book for Pryor. Totally unexpected, Tressel let Pryor throw down field and they put up 40+ points on NW..

Any thoughts on Georgia today??

Opening the thread, I was hoping you were on Rutgers. Love this play today bro. South Florida is gutless this year and they should get all they want with this fired up Rutgers team today.

CFB card sucks today imo, so I'll be over in the CBB forum. Got two I really like for today, check 'em out. :)

Good luck Tee. The Georgia State and Hawaii game in hoops last night killed my account. Hoping to get some of it back today.

Liking Rutgers.. Illinios scares me because last week Tressel opened the play book for Pryor. Totally unexpected, Tressel let Pryor throw down field and they put up 40+ points on NW..

Any thoughts on Georgia today??

Percent of bankroll brother... Keep an eye on Georgia State, even though they didn't cash for us last night I do believe as they play together more, they will be an under the radar ATS machine for awhile.. Gonna lean their overs as well.. No CBB for me today..

Georgia in FB should have their way but 9.5 is not the kind of game I play.. Could see teasing them down and finding a partner but don't think I'll be on them in anyway.

Juice Williams will have a big day today in a battle of mobile Qb's IMO...GL today bro..

Opening the thread, I was hoping you were on Rutgers. Love this play today bro. South Florida is gutless this year and they should get all they want with this fired up Rutgers team today.

CFB card sucks today imo, so I'll be over in the CBB forum. Got two I really like for today, check 'em out. :)

Fucking CBB is pissing me off... Having said that, I'll sneak a peak over there in a few:36_9_2:

tee...why ku? had tx circled as a larger play...not liking ku on your list...

Fits the kind of game I always look at.. if I can get 14 or 14.5, I'll play it for 2 units.

KU , especially at home scores 30 on everyone and very comfortable they get to that number at a minimum today. Which means Texas may need to get to 50 to cover... They may need to get to 50 to win.. Reesing is from Austin Texas and will be very focused... Giving KU two TDs at home may very well work out for Texas backers but that is not a good bet IMO.. JUst my opinion and more a reflection of my capping strategy than anything else..:shake:

GL Teedub.I am pulling for you. I am taking a break from hoops. I got fucked with the Pacers last night.That was a horrible loss.

Fucking CBB is pissing me off... Having said that, I'll sneak a peak over there in a few:36_9_2:

Thanks bro. I think the three games you picked where three of the more "fuckjob" games since the season started. Very tough to start that way but I'm sure you'll bounce back, just gotta get back on the horse with Portland St today. :smiley_acbe:'an_horse'

decided to lay off the rest of the 12:00 games.. Rutgers really stands out, so just rolling with it.. Look to get involved at HT perhaps of the others.. See 14 popped for KU..tempted and would endorse all who play it.. Plays that would normally be 2 unit plays I am keeping off the card today for the most part..:cheers:

looks like you only looked at the 12:00 games.
have any thoughts on baylor/tam at 4:00?

thanks,

iowa was supposed to be on BTN..Not where I am... can anyone help a brother out with a link?:shake: been looking and can't find one..

Tee, The Big 10 Network just stated they put the game on 609 if you're a DirecTV guy.....I'm assuming all other cable systems should have it now as well......

No problem, my friend....the very least I can do for a guy who's won me a ton of cash this year :cheers:

Hey, Minny my book is showing Minny at 14.....thinking about buying the hook and taking those 3 scores vs this Badger team......i think there could be some real value there, thoughts?

No problem, my friend....the very least I can do for a guy who's won me a ton of cash this year :cheers:

Hey, Minny my book is showing Minny at 14.....thinking about buying the hook and taking those 3 scores vs this Badger team......i think there could be some real value there, thoughts?

Agree, kind of like the Iowa game. Tough for teams like that to cover a two TD+ spread.. Iowa up only 12-10 at Half..

iowa with 150 yards rushing in 1H.. they made it 7.5 2H...Very tempting but no play..

Stalking KU 2H play.

iowa with 150 yards rushing in 1H.. they made it 7.5 2H...Very tempting but no play..

Stalking KU 2H play.

I am on TX for the game. interested to see how rest of half goes and 2nd line. May look to middle or hedge. Texas D looks tough though, while offense looks stagnant

I am on TX for the game. interested to see how rest of half goes and 2nd line. May look to middle or hedge. Texas D looks tough though, while offense looks stagnant

I thought it might take 40 to win the game so obviously I miscapped it just a bit...2H number will be interesting, esp the total

it hasn't been below 50 in Austin this fall so with temps low 30s and the wind chill factor its good the horns are doing as well as they are. look forward to your 2nd half thoughts tee

Thats a big middle. I don't do it much esp if my game bet is currently winning..

I never do it. I just have this feeling that this game may end as the 2nd did with a 14 pt win for texas. You have to think that KU is going to open it up to Briscoe soon

add:

KU +7 2H, -115; 2 units

They didn't make a TT.. Liked KU getting 14 on the game, so I'll take the 21 now..can't see KU being shut down the whole game..

add:

KU +7 2H, -115; 2 units

They didn't make a TT.. Liked KU getting 14 on the game, so I'll take the 21 now..can't see KU being shut down the whole game..

Good luck Tee. I am just sticking with my game bet, and letting the big middle opportunity pass. We shall see if I regret it.

You had any thoughts on the Cocks this afternoon. My book as 22.5

Keep the winners coming.:smiley_acbe:

did you see that run by Shonn Greene? I'd have that dudes children..

Its a short list but I would put him up there as the best back in the country.. He is going to make a bunch of money next year..

Rutgers stomping. Love the Ramble/Tee Collabs. Well, I didn't really collab but it was my only play today, Rutgers and ML. :smiley_acbe:

hey tee.. iowa won... so u r now free rolling for ur season total.. itook it too.. think about betting the other side? keep it up

Back