CFB Saturday

hey tee.. iowa won... so u r now free rolling for ur season total.. itook it too.. think about betting the other side? keep it up

Ya thanks bro.. May bump that thread..Now need win #8 next week for 10 units... See what the number is.. May hedge a small amount on the Minny ML.. Not sure yet

add:

Iowa State +26, -110; 2 units

Cold as shit for the Mizzou boys... Stays within the number IMO

add:

Tulsa -3, -120; 5 units

Been looking at this one all day.. No time to write it up but this is just short of top unit for me.. There will be lots of points obviously, but my team will score 10-14 more than their team IMO..That is the way I capped it..

May add a HT but thats it for the games.. Pretty good day going.

I bet a fair amount of boxing but never went to the dark side yet, MMA..

considering a decent sized bet on Lesnar tonight.. thoughts?

Where is Samuel Meatballs? MMA is his deal I think

add:

Tulsa -3, -120; 5 units

Been looking at this one all day.. No time to write it up but this is just short of top unit for me.. There will be lots of points obviously, but my team will score 10-14 more than their team IMO..That is the way I capped it..

May add a HT but thats it for the games.. Pretty good day going.

I bet a fair amount of boxing but never went to the dark side yet, MMA..

considering a decent sized bet on Lesnar tonight.. thoughts?

Where is Samuel Meatballs? MMA is his deal I think

The best bet to bet there is the Over prop if you have it-- Will the fight last past the midway point of round 2 I think is the prop, my brother bet this one, and it should cash--

lesnar will outweight Couture by about 40 pounds, he is very strong, Couture has not fought in a long time, I think over one year, and when an older fighter has a delay like that, it could hurt him..

lesnar is younger, could be more hungry, is improving,
Couture is experienced, very technical, and known for his gameplans to take advantage and disect opponents--

Couture has fought in the 205 range and is probably goiong to be aruond 240 I would say- Lesnar should be 280-- Both are wrestlers -- one is younger, one is older--

Honestly the truth is stay away from this match, everyone is all over Lesnar, but honestly the better fighter is certainly Couture, but this will test how good Lesnar is.. He has had only 2 fights so it is tough to trust this guy---
The prop bet should cash over the midway point of 2nd round-

Tee the better favorite to win is Kenny Florian, he is on another level and should take care of Stevenson, Florian is a cardio king and is very hard to beat he is just a machine---

Florian is better than Lesnar and Stevenson is nowhere near Coutures level--

Lesnar is still inexperiences, and he may tire, he has never really been a fighter and the Old MAN COUTURE has amazing cardio, he doesent get tired---

Not liking this love for Lesnar, he may win but Couture shocks everyone when they think he is done, this is not no ROY JONES my friend, he is dangerous at exposing weaknesses of fighters--

Kenny Florian is the one to take, he is very skilled and a complete fighter, Dont think Stevenson is in his league--

Tee the better favorite to win is Kenny Florian, he is on another level and should take care of Stevenson, Florian is a cardio king and is very hard to beat he is just a machine---

Florian is better than Lesnar and Stevenson is nowhere near Coutures level--

Lesnar is still inexperiences, and he may tire, he has never really been a fighter and the Old MAN COUTURE has amazing cardio, he doesent get tired---

Not liking this love for Lesnar, he may win but Couture shocks everyone when they think he is done, this is not no ROY JONES my friend, he is dangerous at exposing weaknesses of fighters--

Kenny Florian is the one to take, he is very skilled and a complete fighter, Dont think Stevenson is in his league--

tail

OK,

someone talk me out of doubling it.

<TABLE class=TableReport cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>62710584-1</TD><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>11/15/2008 8:12 PM</TD><TD class=TableReportTD noWrap>Money Line</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>2,100.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD align=right>1,000.00</TD><TD class=TableReportTD>Other Sports - 953 KENNY FLORIAN -210 for Game</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Samuel, we have problems..

I have information that suggests this guy:

10381_512.jpg

is on Joe Stevenson.. Should we be concerned?

OK,

someone talk me out of doubling it.

<table class="TableReport" width="100%" bgcolor="#cccccc" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="TableReportTD" nowrap="nowrap">62710584-1</td><td class="TableReportTD" nowrap="nowrap">11/15/2008 8:12 PM</td><td class="TableReportTD" nowrap="nowrap">Money Line</td><td class="TableReportTD" align="right">2,100.00</td><td class="TableReportTD" align="right">1,000.00</td><td class="TableReportTD">Other Sports - 953 KENNY FLORIAN -210 for Game</td></tr></tbody></table>

Alright Tee, I'll be the jackass that speaks up. I've been a lurker for ages. I read your threads consistently and also those by the cappers I respect because of the hard work, thought and insight they bring to them. Rex, Ramble, vegaskyle, etc. just to throw out a few names.

One of the reasons I respect you as a a capper is because you not only do your homework, but also claim to be a recovering degenerate. And the action side of this game.....betting just for the sake of betting, is exactly what I thought you claim that you are not.

Now I'm not trying to be a drag-me-down with this thread....but are you betting this b/c of your own decision making or because a guy who posts a lot of pictures in threads and clearly has read some psychology books says to bet him.

And please don't take offense by that Sammy, I always read your stuff and think you bring a great deal to this sight in a number of ways.

Samuel, we have problems..

I have information that suggests this guy:

10381_512.jpg

is on Joe Stevenson.. Should we be concerned?

I got Florian at -190--- He is being trained by his brother and is really training hard for the title shot. He has the best elbows in MMA, they are like razors, he wins fights on stoppages all the time. He is just a very skilled fighter like your Calzone guy, his standup is great, he is very good at kicking and punching. He is also a black belt of BJJ on the ground-

KFLO can win the decision as he controls fights and has beaten some good fighters with ease- last fight he schooled Huerta who was a beast, he made him look like an amateur, with his counter punching and kicks, and his defense, he has good defense--

Stevenson has lost to BJ PENN in a match where he got bloodied up--

K Florian is what IMO TEE is like a Nick SABAN Fighter-- He is well prepared with a great defense and also excellent counter punching. He has elbows like blades and ground fighting is good with a Jui Jitsu Black belt--
Plus he does some weird ass spiritual mental training, watch as he enters the ring, he is focussed on fighting and is just a very good fighter--
He is a scrappy kid that also can just finish fights as he claims and is very scrappy and strong-- A tough matchup for anyone, Huerta was schooled by Florian-- Florian is the real deal

This fight will be a striking battle and Kenny Florian is the much better striker. He has been upgrading his Muay Tai skills for the last couple of years and will be able to set up his lower legs kicks with strikes. He will be able to back off any shoot attempts and set up his punches and combos with his kicks. If this fight goes into a clinch game Florian can use his elbows and inside fight game to cut and hurt Stevenson. Stevenson is a decent striker but he has short limbs and does not have the reach that Florian has. He likes to do looping overhand punches which takes a longer time to get to there destination.
When is comes to pressure both fighter have a very high aggressive pace and both fighters like to push the pace in a fight. Florian is a much better pressure fighter and will more forward in the fight and Stevenson will not be able to handle the pressure and pace as much as Florian will. When Stevenson fights aggressive fighters it throws him off his game plan and he does not know how to adapt because he is likes to push the pace of the fights. In the fights he has lost, where his opponents were the aggressor he tends to lose like in his fights with BJ Penn at UFC 80 - Rapid Fire and Josh Neer at UFC Ultimate Fight Night 4 who were able to dictate the speed of the fight.
Bottom Line: Both fighters are equally capable of winning this fight. Florian is the better all round fighter, while Stevenson is bigger, stronger and a better grappler. Both fighters like to push the pace of a fight, but in the end Kenny Florian will win this fight for being more aggressive. This fight should go the distance and this would be a great prop bet to make for the fight to go all three rounds. Florian will be the aggressor and score more points and that will reflect in the judges scoring.
Striking wise, Florian has only lost to top level strikers and Stevenson does not have the stri
This fight will be a striking battle and Kenny Florian is the much better striker. He has been upgrading his Muay Tai skills for the last couple of years and will be able to set up his lower legs kicks with strikes. He will be able to back off any shoot attempts and set up his punches and combos with his kicks. If this fight goes into a clinch game Florian can use his elbows and inside fight game to cut and hurt Stevenson. Stevenson is a decent striker but he has short limbs and does not have the reach that Florian has. He likes to do looping overhand punches which takes a longer time to get to there destination.
When is comes to pressure both fighter have a very high aggressive pace and both fighters like to push the pace in a fight. Florian is a much better pressure fighter and will more forward in the fight and Stevenson will not be able to handle the pressure and pace as much as Florian will. When Stevenson fights aggressive fighters it throws him off his game plan and he does not know how to adapt because he is likes to push the pace of the fights. In the fights he has lost, where his opponents were the aggressor he tends to lose like in his fights with BJ Penn at UFC 80 - Rapid Fire and Josh Neer at UFC Ultimate Fight Night 4 who were able to dictate the speed of the fight.
Bottom Line: Both fighters are equally capable of winning this fight. Florian is the better all round fighter, while Stevenson is bigger, stronger and a better grappler. Both fighters like to push the pace of a fight, but in the end Kenny Florian will win this fight for being more aggressive. This fight should go the distance and this would be a great prop bet to make for the fight to go all three rounds. Florian will be the aggressor and score more points and that will reflect in the judges scoring.
Striking wise, Florian has only lost to top level strikers and Stevenson does not have the striking speed and technical capabilities to hurt Florian in this fight and that is where this fight will be won. One note, Stevenson tends to cut easily. If Florian cuts him the fight could be stopped early or it can play into the minds of the judges for a decision.
king speed and technical capabilities to hurt Florian in this fight and that is where this fight will be won. One note, Stevenson tends to cut easily. If Florian cuts him the fight could be stopped early or it can play into the minds of the judges for a decision.

OK guys....

Been playing boxing for more than a decade, successfully, very successful last 3-4 years.. (big hit on calzaghe recently, posted here)..

Admittedly, I am old school but turned in my blackberry long ago for a 3g iphone and am ready to finally accept MMA as legit--perhaps the future dare I say..

These are my first two MMA bets but will be following it closely now as I follow all sports I wager on. This is the real deal, real money, but take it for what its worth.. as my units go these are pretty small plays.

Florian -210 ML, 2 units; 2100-1000
Lesnar -125 ML, 2 units; 1250-1000

:cheers:

involved heavily with Tulsa on the game but also think they will be a huge value play 2H... Stalking..

add:

Tulsa -4 2H. -110; 6 fucking units (might make it 8)

HUGE value.. My game bet is lost.. This is an independent wager and probably the best value I have scene for awhile..

Alright Tee, I'll be the jackass that speaks up. I've been a lurker for ages. I read your threads consistently and also those by the cappers I respect because of the hard work, thought and insight they bring to them. Rex, Ramble, vegaskyle, etc. just to throw out a few names.

One of the reasons I respect you as a a capper is because you not only do your homework, but also claim to be a recovering degenerate. And the action side of this game.....betting just for the sake of betting, is exactly what I thought you claim that you are not.

Now I'm not trying to be a drag-me-down with this thread....but are you betting this b/c of your own decision making or because a guy who posts a lot of pictures in threads and clearly has read some psychology books says to bet him.

And please don't take offense by that Sammy, I always read your stuff and think you bring a great deal to this sight in a number of ways.

This post really confused me on a number of levels, but im a nice guy and wont say anything.

Tee

Great day today.

Florian is where its at brother.

I have Lesner to finish out a number of Parlays. I'm almost positive I put Lesner in a parlay on the over/under on how many beers I would drink today.

It's ok Marlo....I was just trying to speak my mind. And in the attempt not to hijack Tee's thread, I'll explain exactly what I was mean. Tee has self proclaimed to be a disciplined capper who is a recovering degenerate and his statistics are absolutely outstanding. All I was saying is that why should a proven, disciplined capper dive into a field he admittedly wasn't really that into. That's all.

I mean no ill intent or wish bad results against anyone. But the very successful cappers like Tee and Rex and Kyle, etc......all the staples here, base their capping on a set of principles/statistical situations. Tee, who we all know is a veteran and experience capper that knows what he was doing, basically seemed to jump from some of those things in diving into betting on MMA b/c of what Sammy said.

Now I'm not trying to discredit Sammy, I love what he brings to this forum. All I am saying is that anytime a disciplined handicapper breaks what has clearly worked for him, or dives into an area he normally doesn't, it usually doesn't end up well. That's all.

And I'll be totally honest. I love this site. I visit is regularly. But I KNOW I don't have the skills that some of the guys on here have. I just know that I aspire to be like several of the guys who have proven to be winners.....like Tee and many others on here. So when a disciplined guy says, "Hey, convinced I'm doing something that I've preached to you is undisciplined", I open my mouth. I hope Tee cashes. I just respond because I disagreed with why he made the bet and respect his opinions greatly, that's all.

No ill will. Hope that helps clarify. I mean, the way I look at this site, aren't we all here to help each other?

It's ok Marlo....I was just trying to speak my mind. And in the attempt not to hijack Tee's thread, I'll explain exactly what I was mean. Tee has self proclaimed to be a disciplined capper who is a recovering degenerate and his statistics are absolutely outstanding. All I was saying is that why should a proven, disciplined capper dive into a field he admittedly wasn't really that into. That's all.

I mean no ill intent or wish bad results against anyone. But the very successful cappers like Tee and Rex and Kyle, etc......all the staples here, base their capping on a set of principles/statistical situations. Tee, who we all know is a veteran and experience capper that knows what he was doing, basically seemed to jump from some of those things in diving into betting on MMA b/c of what Sammy said.

Now I'm not trying to discredit Sammy, I love what he brings to this forum. All I am saying is that anytime a disciplined handicapper breaks what has clearly worked for him, or dives into an area he normally doesn't, it usually doesn't end up well. That's all.

And I'll be totally honest. I love this site. I visit is regularly. But I KNOW I don't have the skills that some of the guys on here have. I just know that I aspire to be like several of the guys who have proven to be winners.....like Tee and many others on here. So when a disciplined guy says, "Hey, convinced I'm doing something that I've preached to you is undisciplined", I open my mouth. I hope Tee cashes. I just respond because I disagreed with why he made the bet and respect his opinions greatly, that's all.

No ill will. Hope that helps clarify. I mean, the way I look at this site, aren't we all here to help each other?

Gotcha Scarf I just took your first post as a guy that maybe Tails Tee....hell I tailed him today on Rutgers cuz I needed a "good" win today, and I got it. I just felt reading your first response it ridiculed Tee a tad cuz he was making a "action" bet on MMA, cuz it had "hype"

Tee we need to close strong on MMA-- I usally close well----

Closing is the key--- Get ready for some NFL-- I feel a Black SUnday tomorrow as of late bookies have had clients wallets-- We must come through with some magic picks tomorrow.

Gotcha Scarf I just took your first post as a guy that maybe Tails Tee....hell I tailed him today on Rutgers cuz I needed a "good" win today, and I got it. I just felt reading your first response it ridiculed Tee a tad cuz he was making a "action" bet on MMA, cuz it had "hype"

No worries, my friend. I'm not a hater. I show up here every day because I want to learn more about this hobby we all have. The greats have discipline, vision and an understanding for the highs and lows that happen with capping.....that's all I ever want to instill in others b/c I think it's so important. Enjoy the rest of the fights tonight my friend. :cheers:

Tee we need to close strong on MMA-- I usally close well----

Closing is the key--- Get ready for some NFL-- I feel a Black SUnday tomorrow as of late bookies have had clients wallets-- We must come through with some magic picks tomorrow.

Well I need some because the card is complete dogshit imo. No value anywhere. All my lines are the exact as the books are 1 point off which to me is no value.

That my friends was as easy as it gets, Ken FLO is the man, easy beatdown as Stevens was just not complete and FLO is hyper and a machine just a beast and a killing machine.

Back