CFB Saturday

Word I knew he was the best bet because he is nuts, he just threatened to kill BJ PENN< the master must die-- he is nuts, fast, his trainer is DELAGROTTE same trainer as patrick Cote who is average but is doing well because of Dellagrotte training him.

its all good guys... Started my career in MMA at 2-0... Pretty amazing as all favs won tonight. .. When do you ever see that?

Had a great day in CFB but lost a ton on Tulsa... Wouldn't play it any different actually.. Pretty even day.. Move on...

Marlo, appreciate you having my back but to be honest, the bro meant well and all is good..

Actually this site is amazing in that respect..:cheers:

MMA 2-0, +2,000.....:smiley_acbe:

Ariz cardinals probably top unit tommorrow.. Their situation is special IMO.. Boldin is a team leader after the injury and everyone is on the same page.. Watch.

Besides how great this thread was .....

really shows a lot of class that scarf set the record straight and Tee accepted it on face value.

As Tee mentioned ... it's one of the many things that makes CTG better than the other sites, imo.

Can't wait to see next weeks card , Tee ..... you gonna be around for openers ?

A few things to recap---

Scarf makes excellent points about discippline, as we all tend to bet way too many games and that is why we lose in November, it is the month with most sports going, nba, nhl, ncaab, nfl, ncaaf mma, so many choices and we lose discipline----

Tee with regards to favorites there was a point this year where 24 straight favorites won in MMA- As I stated before matches that are -140 could be -300 in the case of many fights including florian and lesnar--

Some times lines are -230 when they could be -500 or more-- THe elite in this sport win and are very very very hard to beat- GSP, Anderson Silva, are thenames and of course FEDOR I think he is an alien, dude is Russian about 6 feet tall 230 pounds Tee, not crazy muscles and he could basically shit kick Brock lesnar, this will be the next big match, Funny thing even giving up the same weight advantage that Randy gave up, Fedor would throw Brock aruond the ring like a rag doll, this will be the next match and Fedor Bro is just a man among kids, the guy has ridiculous strength and mental ability, I think he should be able to sumbit Brock easily.
Look on Youtube for a fight clip of FEDOR-- look at his fight vs Randleman, the guy picked Fedor up right off the ground from behind and dropped him right on his head and neck from about a 6 feet drop head first-- I thought he broke his neck and was dead. he won this fight 20 seconds later with a submission. They asked him about being dropped on his head and he said I train by getting dropped on my head during training. This guy is scary good, he beat teh former UFC heavyweight champ in less than 20 seconds in his last fight--

HE will fight Lesnar setting up a huge match, he can fight bigger guys, I think he wuold just knock out Brock, this guy is like the best fighter ever born, I am not kidding, he is supernatural, he will punch out Brock and he looks like a calm emotionless man- this will be our next big pay day buddy

A few things to recap---

Scarf makes excellent points about discippline, as we all tend to bet way too many games and that is why we lose in November, it is the month with most sports going, nba, nhl, ncaab, nfl, ncaaf mma, so many choices and we lose discipline----

Tee with regards to favorites there was a point this year where 24 straight favorites won in MMA- As I stated before matches that are -140 could be -300 in the case of many fights including florian and lesnar--

Some times lines are -230 when they could be -500 or more-- THe elite in this sport win and are very very very hard to beat- GSP, Anderson Silva, are thenames and of course FEDOR I think he is an alien, dude is Russian about 6 feet tall 230 pounds Tee, not crazy muscles and he could basically shit kick Brock lesnar, this will be the next big match, Funny thing even giving up the same weight advantage that Randy gave up, Fedor would throw Brock aruond the ring like a rag doll, this will be the next match and Fedor Bro is just a man among kids, the guy has ridiculous strength and mental ability, I think he should be able to sumbit Brock easily.
Look on Youtube for a fight clip of FEDOR-- look at his fight vs Randleman, the guy picked Fedor up right off the ground from behind and dropped him right on his head and neck from about a 6 feet drop head first-- I thought he broke his neck and was dead. he won this fight 20 seconds later with a submission. They asked him about being dropped on his head and he said I train by getting dropped on my head during training. This guy is scary good, he beat teh former UFC heavyweight champ in less than 20 seconds in his last fight--

HE will fight Lesnar setting up a huge match, he can fight bigger guys, I think he wuold just knock out Brock, this guy is like the best fighter ever born, I am not kidding, he is supernatural, he will punch out Brock and he looks like a calm emotionless man- this will be our next big pay day buddy
:shake: You are a good man Samuel:cheers:

Think we need to get some more MMA discussion threads going.. A few trends are alarming.

Missed Florian but hit Lesnar. Nice job in your MMA debut. I made it out of today with a profit even after losing both my bigger plays in CBB. Sometimes it works out like that. Holla at ya tomorrow.

t dubs..

U got a great feel for CFB now..keep it rollin.

I know you like Florida in the title game, Bama will be getting some serious points in the SEC championship...

just wondered what some of your early thoughts were.

Back