CFB Rankings Week #4

unless the only reason said loser is playing is because of geography.

Not the real reason. The real reason is that the conference members decided to set up (presently) imbalanced divisions. It's not some fluke.

Not the real reason. The real reason is that the conference members decided to set up (presently) imbalanced divisions. It's not some fluke.

I think he meant their geography, with respect to within the conference and how they set up the "imbalanced" divisions you speak of. Essentially, you're both saying the same thing. It's also kinda fluky that they used where the schools are located to split the conference, and it worked out to be imbalanced.

Now that may have been their underlying motive (making imbalanced divisions), but they get the benefit of the doubt since it does actually look right geographically...

View attachment 41753

PSU got robbed....plain and simple...whole thing wreaks but we all know the real reason why. if OSU pulled this off PSU is on sidelines. How can you say OSU better team when PSU a. won the division they both play in b. won the conference they both play in c. won head to head

Oh and like I said with Washington, don't even get me started, I would have them down at about 6. Sure, they may be a top 4 team in the country. But if that team plays a Big 10 east schedule that team doesn't lose only one game, let alone their non conference schedule.

What has happened this year is two fold. Ironically it happened this year finally to just PSU for reasoning.

1. Your conference champion doesn't matter like it once was so HUGE for committee. 2. It doesn't matter whom you schedule non conference, lose less and get in.

Dr Mark Emmert was on the Washington Husky sidelines Friday night as he was their former president. No chance he was allowing PSU to get in over them. Side deals were made and phone calls were placed.

The sooner you get the politicians out of the committee the sooner you will have an honorable system. Its a complete joke, too many agendas.

I hope Michigan schedule bottom barrel MAC teams and Wayne St/Northwood in the future. That way when we lose just ONE game to OSU or PSU in the future we are in no matter if we go to champ game of conference. In fact, it may benefit us not to go to Champ game of conference as committee has shown simply sitting at home is all u need to do to get in.

If people don't feel sick about the corruption of the committee after this process you have a vested interest in OSU or Washington. It wreaks.

My top 4, 1. Bama 2. Clemson 3. PSU 4. OSU 5. Michigan 6. Washington

The topper was committee says Pitt is an 8-4 team so no reason PSU should have lost to them, while explaining Clemson at 2 says Pitt was no slouch this year. Do they realize since PSU got 3 to 4 LBs back they were missing against Pitt and Michigan they went 9-0 and 8-0-1 ATS?

I won't watch the Final 4. I would have to if Michigan was in it but I have no vested interest any longer. Fuck em all. Wont see my $$ on NYE.

All good, but you lost me when you bashed Washington

They should be in

I know you went with your top 4 after, but Pedo should be in and OSU should be the one out

I love Alabama. Best team. Play great. Try hard every game. Loaded with talent. But over two TD's to arguably the second best team in college football (I don't think so, but arguably)?

A bit steep.

I love Alabama. Best team. Play great. Try hard every game. Loaded with talent. But over two TD's to arguably the second best team in college football (I don't think so, but arguably)?

A bit steep.
give me the points all day. Chris Peterson has been in spots like this before and came out with a W.

A lot of us think the committee got it wrong, but there are voters in this sport who are worse.

Christian McCaffrey got 10 first place votes for the Heisman

Back