CDSs week 1 NFL

Coverdatspred

Curious About George Costanza‘s Modeling Career
Season Record 0-0

Lets do this! Like a kid in a candy shop, the NFL is back!

Thursday

Falcons/Eagles First H U21.5 -110
Falcons ML -110

Sunday

Jags/Giants U44 -110
Saints First H -1 -110
Saints -9.5 -110
Chiefs/Chargers O48 -110
Broncos -3 +100
Packers First H -4 -110

Plenty of other leans and I will for sure be on a couple dogs, I think I can get more value closer to kick. GL this year fellas! Lets get it!

Last edited:
Thanks Big daddy and Tito, same to you.

I missed the boat on this line, I thought it would move back the other way closer to gametime but I was wrong. Foles is not half the QB he looked like in that superbowl which is what is still on peoples minds. He is super streaky and based on what I saw in the preseason he isnt on a good streak.

Thursday
Falcons ML -110

Thanks Big daddy and Tito, same to you.

I missed the boat on this line, I thought it would move back the other way closer to gametime but I was wrong. Foles is not half the QB he looked like in that superbowl which is what is still on peoples minds. He is super streaky and based on what I saw in the preseason he isnt on a good streak.

Thursday
Falcons ML -110

Had them too. Heart breaking to see them repeat the ending of last year’s loss

Updated Record after Sunday....
8-7-1 +.45 units

Lots of positives and lots of negatives after the first Sunday. The Saints really cost me yesterday. That secondary looks VERY weak and not at all what I expected. It looked like they just thought they would show up and wipe their asses with the Bucs. Not so much. Anyway onto tonight.

LionsML/RamsML -128
Jets/Lions First H u21.5 -115
Rams/Raiders First H u23.5 -105

Back