CDSs Bowl Thread

Pretty sure this is going to move the other way so I'm going to fire now

Stanford -3-128

Like the way NIU is playing on defense but their offense is obviously overmatched vs the FSU Defense.

FSU second H -7 -110

Overall record
40-25-2 +12.39 units

Sugar Bowl

Louisville first H +7.5 -110
Louisville/Fla first H U24 -110
Louisville +14.5 -110

Fla vs AtM....Johnny football led 17-10 at halftime before fla rallied and won 20-17

Fla vs Tenny...the vols led 14-10 at halftime before fla adjusted to bray and pulled away in the second half

Fla vs Vandy....fla led only 11-7 at halftime before piling up stats in the second half

Fla vs Geo....GA led 7-6 at the half and ended up winning the game 17-9

What I'm trying to say here is that Fla is a slow starter and esp against teams that have good QB play. Charlie strong gets to show his old squad what he has in Teddy Bridgewater which is a QB that was heavily recruited by all the big SEC teams including to a large degree the Gators who lost out to the Ville on the talented QB. I've read over and over how last nights game showed what tonight's game will look like. I can't believe my eyes when I read stuff like that because you can't simply say since A+B=C than B+C=D. I believe the Ville can hang here simply because Fla is very average on offense. Give me over two TDs in what I believe will be a low scoring game and I just have to take it almost every time.

GL fellas

I agree. Glad I see this. Hopped on myself.

GL with it HUNT. Obviously it could blow up in our faces and FLA could just happen to play their best game of the year on offense but I will gladly take my chances that they won't.

Overall record
43-26-2 +14.29 units

Fiesta Bowl

tonights game is a very hard game to cap because its one of those games where if either side plays their game it goes their way for sure....Oregon wants to score fast and often and KSU can not afford to play this type of game. KSU wants to grind and keep the ducks offense off the field and the ducks do not want to play that type of a game. Whoever imposes their will wins and we should find out rather quickly.

The ducks are a first half team and that is pretty evident by looking at their games. They have had a sizable lead at halftime in 9 of their 11 games and I'm going to simply bet that they will do the same tonight. Lots has been said about angles and motivation but we will find out soon enough. I really can make a case for either team to win this game tonight. If I lose this bet I will be looking to make it back at halftime.

Oregon -4.5 first H -115

Fuck it,

adding

Oregon -7.5 -110

if this game goes even remotely Oregon's way it will be a double digit win. If not I will hopefully be able to salvage something at halftime.

Overall Record
45-26-2 +16.29 units

Cotton Bowl

AtM/OU O71.5 -110
OU TT O34.5 -115

Waited and waited and finally it went to where I could not resist anymore. Just simply hard to come up with a reason that either of these two will not score tonight. I think they go back and forth pretty much the whole game long. Hard to pick a side here but if I had to Id take the dog simply because I dont think either side will have much success stopping the other. AtM can be thrown on and the only thing close to the passing attack they are facing tonight that they played all year was LaTech. Tech dropped 57 on them and Cameron threw for 450 yards and 5 TDs. I like Landry to have a big game tonight. The problem is Johnny Football, he is the wild card and can carry his team in any situation. Hopefully they will both put up 3-4 TDs in the first half and we can sit back and coast the rest of the way tonight without sweating it out.

GL if your playing it fellas.

Thanks fellas, hopefully the regression will wait till I start betting college hoops LOL.

Crazy, I posted ArkSt -3 -110 from my cell phone about ten mins from kick last night and watched it post but its not in here.

Overall Record
46-29-2 +13.89 units

Very happy with the run this bowl season. I was hoping to clear about ten units and I've gotten there. The MNC is pretty simple as far as I'm concerned. Ten points is simply too much to lay tonight for Bama. They may cover the spread but there just isn't much on paper this season that suggests they will. ND has plenty on defense to execute the plan laid out by LSU and AtM for stopping this Bama offense.

Lets talk for a minute about motivation. Sure both are motivated here to win the ship. Something different is in the works here though. ND coming up and hungry vs Bama who has been here for several years now. ND has worked towards this for at least the last two years now while Bama has been working to stay here for all that time. That mentality will be hard for Bama to match IMO. This is the weakest of the teams that they have brought here as well IMO.

No real need to expound much more on this since many smarter people than myself have written novels on it so far.....

NotreDame first H +7-135
NotreDame +10 -110
NotreDame +17/U47.5 -130

GL

Took over 17.5 -115 posted in the in game thread and saved a horrible night somewhat.

Final bowl season record
47-32-2 +11.14 units

congrats bama backers, this one never really was even a game. Head and shoulders better than ND.

Great season everyone

:shake:

Back