Carolinablue Week 7 CFB Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Nice bounceback on Saturday going 12-6 +3.6379 units, to finish the weekend 12-9 +0.0079 units netting about $3 profit but I'll take it haha. Great effort by my Heels and boy do I feel lucky with Ball State as that one could have been my downfall, but now I will just say the 3 unit play was intentional all along LOL.

Week 6 --> 12-9 +0.0079 units
YTD --> 79-66-2 +1.1859 units (54.5%)

Week 7 Plays
Thursday
7:30pm NC Central -11.5 120 BOL

Friday
7:30pm Navy at SMU O55.5 110 BOL
7:30pm Navy TT O21 121 MB

Saturday
12pm Ole Miss TT O34.5 121 MB/O34.5 130 BOL
12pm Kansas TT O27 121 MB/O27.5 115 BM
1pm Elon +3.5 124 BM
2pm UConn +10.5 110 BOL

3:30pm EMU ML 132 MB
3:30pm Ohio at WMU O60 110 MB
3:30pm Tennessee +10 132 MB
3:30pm Maryland at Indiana O59 110 BOL
3:30pm Charlotte at UAB O62.5 110 BOL
3:30pm Okie State at TCU O67.5 110 BOL
4pm JMU -9.5 131 MB
4pm Harvard -13.5 115 BOL

7:30pm Clemson -6 110 BOL
7:30pm Clemson-3 131 BM
7:30pm Memphis at ECU O59.5 110 BOL
7:30pm Nebraska +14 134 BM
8pm Heels 1H TT O19 125 BM 8pm Heels TT O37 118 MB
8pm Heels -5.5 125 BOL

Last edited:
Will be on UNC TT Over once it comes out later this week, as I think my Heels will be good for min 38 on Saturday.

MB actually had Clemson at 5.5 but took it down before I could submit, but I am fine with 6 as I think Clemson wins by DD.
So many different ways that I can see this one going

Clemson off a snoozer in Boston so traveling b2b weeks and much improved FSU defense off the emotional loss last night

Still can get 5.5 but certainly don't think the Tigers waltz through this, especially if it's a night game, can see under more clearly than a side. Interesting game, can't figure out if the Clemson offense is actually any good. One of the most confusing teams in the country for me.

very nice, CB.

clemson was the first i played, and only one so far...as i wait on some other games to come out.

may join you with that navy/smu over. what do you think about the AF/UNLV total?

very nice, CB.

clemson was the first i played, and only one so far...as i wait on some other games to come out.

may join you with that navy/smu over. what do you think about the AF/UNLV total?
Don't really have a feel for that one as UNLV surprised me with how flat they were against SJSU, so not sure what to make of them at this point as I thought I had em figured out but not even close.

I'm waiting on MB to come out as a couple lines are close to what I want but I need to get a 1/2 from MB to lock em in.

Don't really have a feel for that one as UNLV surprised me with how flat they were against SJSU, so not sure what to make of them at this point as I thought I had em figured out but not even close.
UNLV's wins might be worse than UCLA and Michgan's first month of the season

Couple good receivers but I simply don't think they can remotely keep up with teams that can score

Love the UConn play, sir. Going to sprinkle a little on the ML when it comes out...
Ball State went 0-for-13 on third down, gained only 4.5 yards per pass attempt and 2.9 yards per rush attempt, and was even on turnovers in a 17-16 win over Central Michigan.

Love the UConn play, sir. Going to sprinkle a little on the ML when it comes out...
Ball State went 0-for-13 on third down, gained only 4.5 yards per pass attempt and 2.9 yards per rush attempt, and was even on turnovers in a 17-16 win over Central Michigan.
Yeah, I got REALLY lucky after laying 3 units on Ball State (accidentally) this past weekend, as they were outplayed in most every category but somehow were able to not only stay within the number but win. Will be the first to admit that was not due to any skill on my part!

That's all for tonight as MB doesn't have anything on Ole Miss, JMU or UNC TT yet and those are 3 that have my interest if the lines break my way a little more than at the other sites...Week 7 will be my first weekend in a few where I will be able to watch from noon to midnight pretty much so can't wait!

So many different ways that I can see this one going

Clemson off a snoozer in Boston so traveling b2b weeks and much improved FSU defense off the emotional loss last night

Still can get 5.5 but certainly don't think the Tigers waltz through this, especially if it's a night game, can see under more clearly than a side. Interesting game, can't figure out if the Clemson offense is actually any good. One of the most confusing teams in the country for me.
I missed the game because of a social function, so I will have to look to see who played. It’s important to remember that the secondary was devastated by injuries and is in the process of getting back to full strength. Or perhaps it already is.

Reactions: KJ
I missed the game because of a social function, so I will have to look to see who played. It’s important to remember that the secondary was devastated by injuries and is in the process of getting back to full strength. Or perhaps it already is.
You guys don't confuse me on defense, that's for sure.

I played them +10. I think AF is one of the great disappointments so far this year. UNLV played tough at Cal and won at Utah St (who's playing better). I think SJ ST is pretty darn good and UNLV ran into an excellent D. I don't think AF D is close to SJ St. +10 at home I'll take a shot.

That's all for tonight as MB doesn't have anything on Ole Miss, JMU or UNC TT yet and those are 3 that have my interest if the lines break my way a little more than at the other sites...Week 7 will be my first weekend in a few where I will be able to watch from noon to midnight pretty much so can't wait!
MB has UNC TT at 36 116 but currently priced in favor of the under so gonna wait and see if it hits 35. No difference to me in 36 or 36.5 so if it flips I won’t sweat it. On the road for business all week til Thursday night but will try to check lines at night once work stuff wraps each night.

Sure en
MB has UNC TT at 36 116 but currently priced in favor of the under so gonna wait and see if it hits 35. No difference to me in 36 or 36.5 so if it flips I won’t sweat it. On the road for business all week til Thursday night but will try to check lines at night once work stuff wraps each night.
Just for fun, I looked it up, and UNC has not scored exactly 36 points in a game going back to at least 1989. It is truly a dead number.

Clemson dropped to 4, what do I know haha
crazy
i missed it, or i would've hit it again. no reason to at 4.5 now. i make them a 7.5 road favorite, they're improving, and they've owned them of late...with the exception of LY where they got the lucky cover.

i really like FSU, but not here in this spot. they're off two tough games in a row, and this is the toughest matchup of the three week span. i don't like that clemson is on B2B roadies, but that's the only thing working against the situation. after the close call LY, clemson will be focused.

Sure en

Just for fun, I looked it up, and UNC has not scored exactly 36 points in a game going back to at least 1989. It is truly a dead number.
It’s funny I did the same when I saw it because I thought that’s a weird TT. Great minds think alike haha

crazy
i missed it, or i would've hit it again. no reason to at 4.5 now. i make them a 7.5 road favorite, they're improving, and they've owned them of late...with the exception of LY where they got the lucky cover.

i really like FSU, but not here in this spot. they're off two tough games in a row, and this is the toughest matchup of the three week span. i don't like that clemson is on B2B roadies, but that's the only thing working against the situation. after the close call LY, clemson will be focused.
Yeah I though about it but then got called away on relationship duty ie time to watch a relationship reality show so I missed it haha

crazy

If I see 4 or less again I will probably add another play at that number from purely a value standpoint as I was gonna play it at 7 or less already.

Ole Miss TT O34.5 121

Max bet on this was only $125 for some reason

Tried to get around it with multiples but no dice, so only $125 on this one

I don’t understand the fsu money, I been one their biggest fans. Travis had made massive strides but they couldn’t do anything in the middle 2 qrtrs against wake suspect d, then they score all of 17 against ncst who lost their qb. Noles gonna struggle mightily to score on clemson I do believe. Love tigers at anything under a td! DJ legs are gonna be a huge factor here as fsu has struggled containing running qbs and DJ been a much better and more willing runner this year. I think tigers wins by double digits.

Back