209 Southern Miss -1.5 110

Week 1 - Monday 9/6

8:00pm
225/226 Ole Miss vs Louisville O74.5 110

Week 3 GOTY Line - Saturday 9/18

12:00pm
4226 Oklahoma -19.5 115

Last edited:
Have a few more I will be adding once the FBS vs FCS lines come out on game day (SJSU vs S Utah is one I have my eye on for Thur 8/28...others include Coastal vs Citadel on Thur 9/2 and Liberty vs Campbell for Sat 9/4)...Also looking at Tenn and Pitt, but not sure I trust those two to cover the big spreads, even against BGSU and UMass respectively.

Actually like Charlotte vs Duke, but won't be a play unless it gets to 10, then I will probably take a shot at it, as I usually shy away from dogs, but at 10, that one may be too tempting to pass up. Another dog that has my interest is ECU, but I think that one would only interest me if it gets back up to 14.5 which I don't think it will. Would not be surprised if they won outright, so may be a play for you ML dog guys, as ticket sales are pointing towards 50/50 at BoA, as remember that one is in Charlotte, not Boone.

Lastly, Ga Tech has my interest, but wouldn't be surprised if NIU was able to stick around so not a fan of the 17.5 so will most likely be a no play for me.

Last edited:
Found an OU 24 the other day...

Read that RAS moved it in the last week or so (believe they moved Mich St as well).

Found an OU 24 the other day...

Read that RAS moved it in the last week or so (believe they moved Mich St as well).
We’re they also the ones that moved the UTEP line from 7.5 to 9.5 earlier or no?

Not concerned about either move but always like getting as much line value as possible but just a little behind on funding my account for cfb this year due to the vacation schedule. I have OU by at least 31 and UTEP by at least 17, so would probably take the Sooners up to 27.5 and the Miners up to 13.5.

We’re they also the ones that moved the UTEP line from 7.5 to 9.5 earlier or no?

Not concerned about either move but always like getting as much line value as possible but just a little behind on funding my account for cfb this year due to the vacation schedule. I have OU by at least 31 and UTEP by at least 17, so would probably take the Sooners up to 27.5 and the Miners up to 13.5.
I'm not sure, I'll have to peek.

And yeah, fair enough on those.

At 21.5 I didn't mind waiting on OU #.

They roll by 28+

OU will pull away. If I could get 21’ now that would be the biggest CFB play I’ve had in a bit
Yeah I’m thinking worst case something like 52-24 but honestly don’t think Tulane can put more than 17 on the board, so feel pretty good at anything under -28 as the Sooners should be good for at least 45.

Yeah I’m thinking worst case something like 52-24 but honestly don’t think Tulane can put more than 17 on the board, so feel pretty good at anything under -28 as the Sooners should be good for at least 45.
It’s gonna be hot I would reckon. I like Tulane this year( the schedule is absolutely BRUTAL tho) but not in this game

Added…Ole Miss v Louisville O74.5 110

Was hoping for a smaller number but still think this one will sail over 74.5 as I think it plays in the 80s. Obviously need a lot of things to fall into place to hit a total this high, but feel good about this one as I see 45-35 worst case.

@carolinablue

I know you have a set bankroll.
But BOL have the 50% bonus max at $500 for the football season.
promo code is KICKOFF21.
This ends on August 22nd.

Gl this year.
Gonna tail ur OU play with the Free money I got from the bonus.

@carolinablue

promo code is KICKOFF21.

Gl this year.
Appreciate you taking the time to call this one out. Wasn't an option for me when I loaded for the upcoming season, as the best one available to me at the time was the 350 max on crypto along with the 5% kicker, but great to hear you were able to take advantage of it, as that $500 max is a solid deal. OU now up to 26.5 and I expect it to hit 28 by kickoff, so nice job getting in sooner vs later. Best of luck this season man!

CB

Looking hard at FAU as all those returning starters are making it tempting to take the points can the youngish Gator squad. Line seems to be moving up so gonna wait and see but my guess is it would be more likely to go down under 24 than hit 28 so may lock it in soon if I see movement down off the current juiced up 24.5. Thoughts?

Added....GOTY Line 9/18 - Oklahoma -19.5 115 vs Nebraska.

I think this one will cross 21 or even 24 by the time Week 3 rolls around, as I wouldn't be surprised if Nebraska struggles against Illinois while OU takes care of business against Tulane. Can't see getting better than 19.5, so will take it now even with this one being a month away, as the value is too much to pass up in my view.

Added....GOTY Line 9/18 - Oklahoma -19.5 115 vs Nebraska.

I think this one will cross 21 or even 24 by the time Week 3 rolls around, as I wouldn't be surprised if Nebraska struggles against Illinois while OU takes care of business against Tulane. Can't see getting better than 19.5, so will take it now even with this one being a month away, as the value is too much to pass up in my view.
Great play and I wanted this at 17 BAD.

This is half the reason to go to Vegas, to watch this game with Cubsker :)

Any of you guys know anything about youwager? Got one of those 60% free play with only 1x rollover offers in my email and was wondering if any of you guys have experience with them as I don’t want to waste time and money trying to take advantage of this if it is gonna be a headache getting my cash out after. Below are the T&C. Thanks!

Terms & Conditions: The initial deposit bonus is a 60% Free Play, it comes with a 1X Rollover and NO Hold. Valid only in the USA. Payouts can be requested once the deposit + bonus amounts are played through once. Players cannot refund or reverse this promotion. Redeemable on deposits of $100 minimum. Max Free Play is $300. Not valid with any other promotions. Redeemable once per account. This is an exclusive 1 time offer for this email's recipient and it is not available for other accounts.

@carolinablue

promo code is KICKOFF21.

Gl this year.

Nice! I'll deposit a bit early this year. I'll tell my wife it's all your fault.

Nice! I'll deposit a bit early this year. I'll tell my wife it's all your fault.
Wait….they have another promotion using E-Check. The max is 100% bonus at $1000 max.

I’ve never used E-Check….so dont know how that works.

I’m still waiting for Bookmaker with their Football bonus. They sent me a 100% max at $300 bonus, with 20x rollover…lol….he’ll no….if it’s max at $500 and up, I’ll think about it….

Wait….they have another promotion using E-Check. The max is 100% bonus at $1000 max.

I’m still waiting for Bookmaker with their Football bonus. They sent me a 100% max at $300 bonus, with 20x rollover…lol….he’ll no….if it’s max at $500 and up, I’ll think about it….
Thing about e check is typically they limit the deposit max (I think it’s like 725) and also charge 4.5% in fees. I have never used it as the limits are too low but just a heads up. Also, not all bonuses are for all players as there were a couple mentioned that they told me wouldn’t be applicable to my account. Huge fan of BOL so no issues from me, just a heads up that’s all.

Thing about e check is typically they limit the deposit max (I think it’s like 725) and also charge 4.5% in fees. I have never used it as the limits are too low but just a heads up. Also, not all bonuses are for all players as there were a couple mentioned that they told me wouldn’t be applicable to my account. Huge fan of BOL so no issues from me, just a heads up that’s all.
Thanks…..I’ll rather use credit cards….haha

Thanks…..I’ll rather use credit cards….haha
I paid the 6.9% or whatever to use my debit card last year ouch! Only reasons were the $5k limit and the fact I wasn’t educated enough about Bitcoin deposits back then. Went with BTC this year even with the bonus cap at $350.

I have had my share of wagers on ECU through the years. Most haven't gone well.

What are you thinking here? Don't like Chase Brice? Week 2 look-a-head? You found anything genuine to like about the ECU bunch?

Reactions: KJ

What are you thinking here? Don't like Chase Brice? Week 2 look-a-head? You found anything genuine to like about the ECU bunch?
Hope to not have a single wager on ECU this year. It's been a flaw for a couple decades

Was waiting on the SJSU line as I was primed to take it at 23.5 or less, so figured I would jump on it now even at 125, as I like being under the 21 which is a key number when talking large spreads.

Sorry completely missed this one...

Main reason I am considering (haven't made it a play) ECU is because App State has some question marks on offense, like the new OC and QB. I think Brice is serviceable, but if ECU loads up against the run and has success stopping the App ground game, this one could get interesting, as I am not convinced that Brice can win the game with his arm. This has the makings of an ugly grind it out type of game with some big plays here and there, so getting 2 scores is solid value in my view, especially in a neutral site game where the crowd should be split about 50/50 based on what they are saying around here anyway. Probably won't play it as I have a TON of plays in Week 1 already, but ECU and FAU are two dogs I am definitely keeping an eye on, although I think I missed the value on ECU as that line may be under 10 by kickoff.

1H’s for Week 0 are out so adding the following:

303 Texas El Paso 1H -5 130

This one is to win 0.5 units only as I have a loaded card already

SJSU line now up to 23.5 so feel pretty good getting in early at 20.5 on that one. Would still take it at 23.5 for those that are considering it.

Do you have your full card wrapped up for weeks 0/1 or are you waiting til we get closer to kickoff?
No - still some others I’m waiting on. So far I have UTEP, Fresno, Vols over and TT over, and Boise over. Plenty of other stuff I’m eyeing that I just haven’t locked in yet

You should have it…..think it at the deposit page….u have to scroll down on the bonus sections…..gonna reload tonight….the max bonus is $500……can’t missed out on this….
Oh yeah I see it, but don't like the 15x R/O on that one as all of my main action would be at BOL

I ended up doing their 100% crypto first deposit bonus for a dime, but you only have 30 days to use the free play balance and it's a 14x rollover requirement. :rolleyes: I guess which isn't a problem if you're winning...

No - still some others I’m waiting on. So far I have UTEP, Fresno, Vols over and TT over, and Boise over. Plenty of other stuff I’m eyeing that I just haven’t locked in yet
I was curious about the Fresno TT as I think they might be good for 50, any thoughts on that one? I usually miss team totals because typically not around by the time they actually come out...

Back