Carolinablue Week 0/1 Plays

I ended up doing their 100% crypto first deposit bonus for a dime, but you only have 30 days to use the free play balance and it's a 14x rollover requirement. :rolleyes: I guess which isn't a problem if you're winning...
Tough thing about the rollovers for me is I pretty much just do cfb these days because I just don't have time for the grind of cbb, and I don't want to force plays just to hit the rollover requirements so if I am mainly playing at BOL it makes it tough to get enough action in at BM to cover those rollovers in the short span of cfb season.

Oh yeah I see it, but don't like the 15x R/O on that one as all of my main action would be at BOL
With the amount of action you played….I think it’s doable……worse case, do what I do, try for middle….

BM have UTEP 1H -7 +103 and +7-120

Tough thing about the rollovers for me is I pretty much just do cfb these days because I just don't have time for the grind of cbb, and I don't want to force plays just to hit the rollover requirements so if I am mainly playing at BOL it makes it tough to get enough action in at BM to cover those rollovers in the short span of cfb season.
Cbb, u can have middles opportunities at even money sometimes…..of course you have to look for lines at both books….

that’s how I rollover and hit some middles last CBB season….it’s feels good to know you won’t lost money on a bet….

with CBB….it’s games everyday, some days You won’t find any, but on big card days, there’s a lot….you sometimes have the 1H and then the 2nd half where you have to act faster. But I prefer pregame lines more so no mistakes rushing in plays.

BM have Oklahoma line still at -25.5

i’ved played Oklahoma-26 and -26.5 at BOL with the free plays already. If it goes up by next week to around Oklahoma-28, I’ll take Tulane at BM and look for the middle.

With the amount of action you played….I think it’s doable……worse case, do what I do, try for middle….

Fair point, but I don't want to just 2 unit everything (i.e. mirror my BOL plays) all season, so that is where I would run into trouble...BM used to be first when it comes to early lines but BOL passed them and that was actually why I switched back then, as I used to use both and 5D back in the day, but these days lack of time makes it easier just to stick with one book to be honest. I still compare the BOL lines to BM to pre-gauge movement though and may end up putting something in there, we shall see. Either way, thanks for the heads up as you do a great job of updating on bonuses!

Cbb, u can have middles opportunities at even money sometimes…..of course you have to look for lines at both books….

that’s how I rollover and hit some middles last CBB season….it’s feels good to know you won’t lost money on a bet….

with CBB….it’s games everyday, some days You won’t find any, but on big card days, there’s a lot….you sometimes have the 1H and then the 2nd half where you have to act faster. But I prefer pregame lines more so no mistakes rushing in plays.

BM have Oklahoma line still at -25.5

i’ved played Oklahoma-26 and -26.5 at BOL with the free plays already. If it goes up by next week to around Oklahoma-28, I’ll take Tulane at BM and look for the middle.
With CBB it's just a time thing as I used to have all the time in the world and would play every day during cbb but these days I made the choice to just focus on cfb and then use the winnings for travel in spring/summer vs grinding it out through the spring with cbb...Still love cbb but just don't watch enough outside of UNC and major games to do my thing on the under the radar games which made me the bulk of my money over the years.

I still have that youwager bonus hanging on there that I haven't acted on yet....60%, max $300, 1x rollover...Was thinking of dropping 500 in there to get the max 3 and then with only 1x rollover, it would only take a handful of plays to qualify for cashout. Any thoughts on that one as it seems like youwager has some negative press out there and I haven't heard pro or con from anyone on here yet, but haven't checked out the offshore thread yet to see if any info is out there.

I ended up doing their 100% crypto first deposit bonus for a dime, but you only have 30 days to use the free play balance and it's a 14x rollover requirement. :rolleyes: I guess which isn't a problem if you're winning...
Put another dime at BM and get that $500 Bonus money with 15x rollover requirements.

then you play both sides of a game with middles opportunity and hope for a middle. Make sure you look for lines that have + or low juice like -103 thru -106. Best case scenario is to lose at BOL since it’s free money and not Bonus money.
If you win at BOL, you basically moving the bonus from BM into BOL.

that’s how I’ve been working on the rollover requirements. At the same time, hit quite a few middles along the way.

you can also deposit at Bovada. They have 50% weekly bonus cap at $ 500 max using only BTC deposit. You have to sign up for this though. Once you signed up for the btc deposits, you can’t deposit using other options.
When you withdraw from Bovada, make sure you use different BTC wallet for each withdrawal. If you have Coinbase, you can request new BTC wallet address each time when you are withdrawing from Bovada.

Bovada is the only book that doesn’t have a lot of + lines . They mostly have -105 as the lowest.

I still have that youwager bonus hanging on there that I haven't acted on yet....60%, max $300, 1x rollover...Was thinking of dropping 500 in there to get the max 3 and then with only 1x rollover, it would only take a handful of plays to qualify for cashout. Any thoughts on that one as it seems like youwager has some negative press out there and I haven't heard pro or con from anyone on here yet, but haven't checked out the offshore thread yet to see if any info is out there.
Haven’t played at youwager, so don’t know about that.

if it’s me, I’ll definitely take a chance and try middles with youwager. Only 1x rollover? It’s a no brainer for me. Best case scenario for you would be to lose the bet at youwager if you don’t hit the middle……

Haven’t played at youwager, so don’t know about that.

if it’s me, I’ll definitely take a chance and try middles with youwager. Only 1x rollover? It’s a no brainer for me. Best case scenario for you would be to lose the bet at youwager if you don’t hit the middle……
Can't find one person who has ever used em which is kinda weird...I don't trust the review sites since many are bought and paid for, so was hoping to find some first hand accounts on em before I submit my funds for deposit along with identity verification at some point so I can get my winnings..

Appreciate everyone's input in here -- going to be a great season!

For those looking, limited time offer from BetOnline.

NFL_Welcome_Bonus_risk_728x90.gif

I was curious about the Fresno TT as I think they might be good for 50, any thoughts on that one? I usually miss team totals because typically not around by the time they actually come out...
Fresno and UTEP tt will both likely be on the to do list for me

GL This Season @carolinablue

Just Saw This Thread Today. (Aug. 28) And Just Like EVERY Year, The Odds Change SO Much From When You Put Down Your Wager, And The Line At Game Time. Good Shit Man.

Just Saw This Thread Today. (Aug. 28) And Just Like EVERY Year, The Odds Change SO Much From When You Put Down Your Wager, And The Line At Game Time. Good Shit Man.
Thanks man, appreciate the words…I live and die by the early lines so hopefully they go my way this year. Can’t believe I got almost a TD of value on SJSU but hopefully it won’t be close enough to matter!

Forgot to ask, how come you guys aren’t going to the meet up in Vegas as my girl was hoping to have another lady to hit the spa with!

Thanks man, appreciate the words…I live and die by the early lines so hopefully they go my way this year. Can’t believe I got almost a TD of value on SJSU but hopefully it won’t be close enough to matter!
I Was JUST Looking. I See -27.5 Now!

Question @carolinablue

Where Do You And Others Get That Early OK VS NEB Line?

Thanks In Advance For Your Time.

Just looked…it’s gone now probably because by the time they put it back up it will be 24+ as Nebraska is in for a long season…
Good Point There!
BOL This Season.
I Enjoying Reading Your Thoughts On The Games
Even If I'm Not Wagering On Them.
:shake:

just waiting on FCS lines at this point as my card is all set as far as FBS goes....

Week 1 - Thursday 9/2
7:00pm
137/138 UCF v Boise State O69 110
308912 Coastal Carolina -34 115
308918 Ball State -25.5 130

7:30pm
308921 Weber State +34.5

9:00pm
308955 Sam Houston State -9

Week 1 - Friday 9/3

6:00pm
147 North Carolina -5.5 110

150 Wake Forest -32.5 110 (free play)

Week 1 - Saturday 9/4

12:00pm
162 Kentucky -29 115
163 Oklahoma -25.5 115

3:30pm
177 Marshall -2 115

4:00pm
184 Missouri -13 110

195 Baylor -13.5 115
200 Auburn -37 110

8:00pm
209 Southern Miss -1.5 110

Week 1 - Monday 9/6

8:00pm
225/226 Ole Miss vs Louisville O74.5 110

Week 3 GOTY Line - Saturday 9/18

12:00pm
4226 Oklahoma -19.5 115

Last edited:
OU game taken off my card by BOL as expected…Haven’t seen the updated line yet, but no value in a line over 30 so will be a pass for me, as I will be surprised at anything less

As Earnest "The Cat" Miller used to say...."Somebody better call my mama", because my last play of week 1 is in the words of the great Terry Funk himself "an egg suckin dog"...that's right, my only underdog play will be on the one and only Weber State Wildcats +34.5 at Utah on Thursday night at 7:30pm

308921 Weber State +34.5

As Earnest "The Cat" Miller used to say...."Somebody better call my mama", because my last play of week 1 is in the words of the great Terry Funk himself "an egg suckin dog"...that's right, my only underdog play will be on the one and only Weber State Wildcats +34.5 at Utah on Thursday night at 7:30pm

308921 Weber State +34.5
Now at 32.5

Almost took UC Davis at 29.5 but thought Weber State had the better shot as a dog given the matchups involved, so took them instead. I see UCD is now down to 25.5 which doesn't surprise me. Just don't like the matchup vs Tulsa as Tulsa could put up 50 in that one, so no play for me unless it would have been at the Weber State number.

Got my game viewing location locked in as they have confirmed sound for the Heels game on Friday. Looking forward to posting in the in game thread Friday evening!

Been looking forward to coming here and reading your thoughts on the unc game! I’ve had that one circled for weeks! Line kinda scares the crap out of me and this a pretty tough opener for heels having to break in all new skill position guys! I really believe in your squad this season tho, if they really gonna rise up and live up to this ranking, give clemson a real game in the acc championship, it all starts Friday night!

gl this season bro!

Back