Canelo vs No Doubt/ USS vs Fury/FNF/Cleverly vs Kraniqi, Del-Boy

Wow, what a body shot. It was over and that right hand was just icing on the cake. Massive props to USS he was all heart in that fight.

Cunningham +500 - Fuck Fury, that's why.

Cleverly/Kasniqi OVER 9.5 -155

Canelo -190. Canelo isn't the walking punching bag that people think he is. I believe he has his coming out party tonight.

Still taking a look at a couple more.

Missed with USS. Cleverly OVER got there.

FUCK! Now I hate Fury even more. Still, I hope someway, somehow, he finds his way into the ring with either of the Klitschko brothers. The slaughter would be epic.

Props to USS, who weighed 45 lbs less than Fury. If USS was just 10 lbs heavier, I don't think Fury gets up after that 2nd Round knockdown.

Damnit. Cunningham just let himself get caught against the ropes. When he kept his distance and picked his spots, he was money.

I'm at the bar fellas... Shit is packed all over town. The city of Las Cruces is here to support our hometown boy "No Doubt" TROUT!!! Get me another shot... Got a bunch of friends that made it out to San Antonio for this fight too! It's all Meh-he-co in the Alamo Dome though tonight... Fuck that! "No Doubt" will overcome! Bring it home! Pumped!

Fury really sucks, can't believe he ended up winning that fight. He is definately fade material. Looking forward to trout/canelo, hope we get an exciting non controversial fight.

Tonight should be a really interesting fight. The biggest question though is obviously whether Canelo is the real deal or not.

I used to be firmly in the he is not category, but he has been growing on me the past year or so and I really feel he can live up to the hype, someday...

Trout is really a tough test, but I applaud Canelo for demanding it. I can see Trout out boxing him all night and that was my initial thinking about this fight, but honestly I think Canelo's pressure and intense body work will wear Trout down in the middle rounds which will lead to a Canelo stoppage victory.

Fury really sucks, can't believe he ended up winning that fight. He is definately fade material. Looking forward to trout/canelo, hope we get an exciting non controversial fight.

Fury was just too big in the end. With no size difference Cunningham stops him, easily at that.

The only thing Fury has is size. I fully expect him to fail badly once he steps up his opposition.

I'm at the bar fellas... Shit is packed all over town. The city of Las Cruces is here to support our hometown boy "No Doubt" TROUT!!! Get me another shot... Got a bunch of friends that made it out to San Antonio for this fight too! It's all Meh-he-co in the Alamo Dome though tonight... Fuck that! "No Doubt" will overcome! Bring it home! Pumped!

Good shit, KK! I'm on Trout for Half a Unit! No Doubt homie!

:shake:

Back