Canelo vs No Doubt/ USS vs Fury/FNF/Cleverly vs Kraniqi, Del-Boy

Good shit guys. Enjoying reading all your takes in this thread. I hope my boy "No Doubt" can come through tomorrow night. Everybody here is fired up for this one!

Peterson v Mattysshe (even throwing out that Lucas is my favorite fighter on the planet) is an absolute war of a fight an I cannot wait. HUGE credit to Peterson taking this fight and you know he will come to battle. That fight has FOTY written all over it. JMM v Bradley also will be fantastic, my brother tells me it's basically a done deal. Floyd v Ghost? who knows. Just tell me its not dipshit Victor Ortiz in that fight and I'm fine, and this is coming from a dude who lived in Lawrence, KS for six years and DEMANDS that ortiz should never be allowed to wear the Jayhawk on his trunks for the rest of his life.
Check my avatar LOL

What a great fight huh? Cannot wait. Props like u said for L Pete for takin it....balls of steel....cannot wait for that one. Shit I got Lucas with an O.....bad decisons....

Be cool if that fight is signed....winner fights Pac....weird how that works

I like Floyd vs Ghost....many dont.....Robby has looked sensational at 147....and he comes to fight. Floyd fights better at 47 too. Im stoked....People that dont know the sport think it is a joke(not saying you, you know who I mean...peeps that dont know robby ghost)

I like Ortiz....fun as hell to watch, needs better training and discipline....outside of alvarado/rios III.....I want fuckin Rios/Ortiz...how sick would that be??

Be like Oscar vs Vargas all over

Good shit guys. Enjoying reading all your takes in this thread. I hope my boy "No Doubt" can come through tomorrow night. Everybody here is fired up for this one!
:shake:thanks for comin by KK

we know our shit here(all 5 of us LOL)

SOB is a nice addition too. so welcome to him

madshooter is sharp too(where u at???)))

wissh Capone was back huh Tec?

I like Floyd vs Ghost....many dont.....Robby has looked sensational at 147....and he comes to fight. Floyd fights better at 47 too. Im stoked....People that dont know the sport think it is a joke(not saying you, you know who I mean...peeps that dont know robby ghost)

Agree 100% Balrog. This fight is way under-hyped. Ghost has definitely been a beast at 147, and is probably one of the top three possible matchups out there right now for Money.

What's ur local got on the comeback with Trout? Better than +175?
oppo...165

Ive talked to him

I have 2 locals....one that is text mssg soft ass lines foe nfl and nba and cfb

then a another that has a site...not the best odds on exotics.....kinda sucks

Agree 100% Balrog. This fight is way under-hyped. Ghost has definitely been a beast at 147, and is probably one of the top three possible matchups out there right now for Money.
motherfucker thats me

get off them norcos ***** LOLO

My regimen for getting pumped for a big fight is simple:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imZaiGJgbsw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VI-M9Yw-28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQea8guo0Lo - I don't care what anyone says this was the round of the year last year period.
Sweet.... My wife has come to grips with my boxing obsession....Salido/Juanma both great, 1 and 2

SOB...link us El Perro vs Kirkland

Rios Vs Alvarado 1 and 2

Bradley vs Prov

and on and on........the best sport....ever

Cunningham +500 - Fuck Fury, that's why.

Cleverly/Kasniqi OVER 9.5 -155

Canelo -190. Canelo isn't the walking punching bag that people think he is. I believe he has his coming out party tonight.

Still taking a look at a couple more.

WTF. Findley just scored a knockdown, Stevens was given a standing 8 count, they finished the round, and then the ref came to Findley's corner and said "I've been corrected, there was no knockdown".

I've never seen that before.

Man alive watching how short tyson fury is fighting in the first minute already makes me wish i was on cunningham. +500 is an awesome bet. Best of luck guys.

If cunningham can take this fight into the championship rounds i love his chances. He is REALLY pushing the pace in this fight.

I think he's doing a good job. These guys would be falling all over the place if he wasn't separating them.

Back