California Dreaming?! On such a winters day...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Looking at Rain all day long in Oregon/Cal game. Low 60's. Wind 15 MPH, Gusts up to 25...Looking at under 58. Maybe Oregon + the points, feel they are the better team, Cal little over rated.

Looking at same in Stanford. Playing lowly Washington State. Rain all day (75% chance both here and Berkley) Wind little slower 8 MPH. Looking at under 52.

Thoughts welcome. :cheers:

Thanks Fondy.:cheers: Not A Fan Of Pitt This Year. Things Coming Around For ND...ND -4 -119 :shake:

I'm from the area and it's been raining all night. It's still sprinkling. Field is definitely soggy.

Both teams great rush O...Oregon nearly 3 bills a game on the ground, but Cal great run D thus far.

I'm from the area and it's been raining all night. It's still sprinkling. Field is definitely soggy.

My thoughts as well. Thinking lots of running from Oregon. Also think we are looking at a 28-3 kinda game from Stanford, Wash St. is bad, abd lets say they get lucky and score 14. Stanford needs 39...Just not sure I see it...:shake:

what's up vap. I'm at work right now and I work right on the Stanford campus and it's raining right now. it was raining all night off and on also so the field could be messy. :shake:

Sorry you have to work bro. Wondering why line went up 2 points...Was thinking it might be messy. Liking this play more...:cheers:

Maybe they think Wash State is SOOOO bad they lose 52-3! Or Stanford Aint That Great And Cover In A Shoot OUT!

Back