bullsheet- week 1 2018

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Last Week 1-1. Season to date. 1-1

U N H -4 1/2. @ Maine. New Hampshire 14 straight seasons in playoffs. They manage this by beating teams like Maine, a team
That unexpectedly lost its OC and stay running back in the spring. Xfred to Liberty. UNH returns QB and many others, especially on D.
Game is almost always close, but just need to win this by one touchdown. L

Central Connecticut +14 @ Ball State. C C went on 8 game winning streak at end of year to make playoffs. That should build confidence and they have the motivation of playing a FBS OPPONENT. Ball a bottom feeder in one of FB S weaker conference. L

Kennesaw St -3 @ Georgia State. K State returns a host of its key players from team that won 11 games last year, while G State is a middle of the pack team in weak conference. L

U C Davis +3 @ San José St. You might remember UCD coach Dan Hawkins from his winning days a while back at Boise. Last year he inherited a 3 win team ( one win v Division II opponent) and posted 5 wins. Look for him to get off to good start against one of the weakest teams on the West Coast. W

Northern Iowa +2 1/2 @ Montana. NIU a perennial contender in best FCS conference. Lost to Montana in most recent meeting two years ago when they had their only losing season in years. There is xtra motivation if they need it. Montana grizzlies welcome long time winning coach Bobby Hauck but not much to go along with him. L

Taking a short break. One more FCS game to come. FBS a day later

Have added
N C A & T +7 @ East Carolina. Post 3. And PP

The Citadel +10 @ Wofford W
Marist pk v Georgetown L
Colgate -11 1/2 v Holy Cross. All in post 15 L
FBS adds -
Central Michigan +17 W
Boise -10 W
Vandy -3. +100 W
Fresno -23 W

Last edited:
Add N C T &. T +7 @ East Carolina . N C off big win last week at Jack State may have longest winning streak in college football. After years of success with long time coach Steve Logan(? ) , ECU stuck at the 3 wins a season rut.

Good luck to all for a successful season

Lilke Kennesaw State against on CCSU. I lean NC a&t but the play by play against Jax State was dreadful.
I didn’t see the game , mr roch, . I’m thinking this week’s opponent is a step down in class. We’ll see.
Look forward to seeing your slate and how you grade your games. GL

Big line moves with CC and K St. Thoughts or concerns?
I think I could have gotten a better number in the K State game and probably should have bet earlier. CC line moved from 13.5 to 14 last I saw. I’ll accept the half point.

I think I could have gotten a better number in the K State game and probably should have bet earlier. CC line moved from 13.5 to 14 last I saw. I’ll accept the half point.

I had 18.5 on CC on my original post. not looking too pretty right now, Hope ya nail the rest! Good luck this year, always look forward to the small school insight you provide. Big fan of the sheet

Thanks mr smo. Looks like a bad beginning. Have a little NW money riding which has a chance. GL

Kennesaw State was a bad beat. They outplayed Georgia State and they had two costly turnovers one in the red zone late and the second just before halftime inside their 25.

Thanks, mr roch. I didn’t know that. Very disappointed to lose that one. Felt confident. GL to you.

Citadel +10 v Wofford. Good game in Southern Conf. New coach and players at Wofford. At these points, Citadel wins 5 of last6 year’s

Marist pk v Georgetown. - OOC game played almost every year between these two. Breaking a bull rule here and betting on a bad team. GT is worse.

Colgate -11 1/2 v Holy Cross. Home team projected conference winner by Steele against 2nd division also ran with significant turnover in players and coaches. Holy Cross renews it’s old rivalry with B C next week. Sad.

Ya Kennesaw State was definitely the play.

So I guess if you are gonna bet on the Marist v Georgetown game you don't have much of a choice but to be on a bad team.

Nice call on UC Davis btw.

Thanks, mr fondy. I see you have posted your customary small slate of games. :cheers6:

Adding
Central Mich +17 @ Kentucky. CMU A PRETTY DECENT MAC team and UK almost never cover this number
Boise St -10 @ Troy This number close to last year’s result. Boise returns their iron. Troy does not.
Vanderbilt -3 +100 v Middle Tennessee . Commodores seem to win this game consistently. Maybe it’s because they play in a much better conference.
Fresno -23 v Idaho. Lost a much better number while waiting for 5D reduced juice. Still have to go with Fresno, trending up against Idaho. trending down. With 4 point line move I guess I’m not alone.

good luck Bull.

I think this MTSU team is pretty special though. Have a feeling the Father-son combo have an amazing season. good luck. Go broncos

Back